NOTW XXI: A Return to Foxford

Is it safe to assume your car was a standard-issue American one? (i.e. 70 yards long and 30 yards wide) Everytime I see one on the street, I wonder what it's like to drive one. Heheh.

Though I suppose any damage would be minimal.

Korean. But don't feel too bad about it, at least you were in the right hemisphere. :p

I will be away from the internet from the internet from Wednesday to Friday, so if I don't post in that time period it's not because I don't want to.

PMs are DONE! starting to go out now.

I'l post here for confirmation that you got your PMs

Welcome to our two new players! Hopefully you have already scan-read the extremely helpful Information thread ;).

It has been too long since our last NOTW, can't wait for this to start. :D

Got my pm. Can't wait.

Morning 0- an odd feeling

The storm of the night before had completly blown itself out, and the villagers awoke to find themselves in a beautiful spring day. the sun shown down on the village, and the soaked ground steamed...
It was to this beauty that the stranger descended from his room. He was a handsome man, though looked somewhat brutal. On his face was a feral grin... the same as the one that had been on his face the previous night.
"Well, well, Tsk, tsk! Foxford, foxford, foxford... you never learn, do you? Give it back now, and nothing will happen... if not... well... Legend has spoken" all was silent,as the villagers waited n silence.
the Stranger sighed "too bad" and his glance fell on the shape of beautiful Sonya, the amyor Vehem's Daughter. She was widely reputed to be the most beautiful girl in all of Elohia...
"perfect" he muttered to himself, and, calling for his things, he left at a gallope towards the distance...

Day 0 is roleplay day (nothing bad has happened yet) and will end tomorrow at approximatly this time.

OOC : Yay, I got my PM !
Now,, I'll just go look at the opening story again and try to figure what my character is before RP.

And Kol, get working on Dip4, will you. :hammer: ;)

Izipo... a wainwright is a wagon maker (or just the wheels... i don't remember)

The reason i put it in was as nostalgia... (my first NOTW character was the wainright)

:lol: at wainwright.

And me thinking it was something special...

Top Bottom