Add-on leaderhead graphics

Genghis_Kai

GEM modder
The download file below provides you some add-on leaderhead graphics for the GEM mod. It wouldn't change any game play aspects of GEM.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=10829

To use it, simply download and extract it to the "Giant Earth Map" folder.
WARNING: If you are a newbie, backup your GEM folder first!

For more advanced user, you can easily merge the add-on files manually with GEM. There is a single folder (Assets\Art\Leaderheads) and a standalone file (Assets\XML\Art\CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead.xml) contained within this download. Only the standalone will override an existing file in GEM. In order for you to reverse the action, I advise you to change the name of the original file.

Acknowledgment:
All of the graphics and text descriptions in this add-on file came from "Road to War" and CivGold" mods. :thanx:

Should of uploaded this earlier. I have it ready when I release v5.3. I've been busy organizing the PBEM game and forgot about uploading this :)

Shame on you! (You can consider it of course as intensive playtesting.):lol:

Anyway, some screenshots might be nice. (If you can spare the time...);)

Seems To Be A Dead Link

my apollogies then , i'll try it later

my apollogies then , i'll try it later

ok , sorted and i'm loving the new leaderheads for my new 1940 scenario (although i'm tinkering looking to change the german flag )

one slight problem though , the peru leaderhead CTDs my game

any ideas? i suspect it might be my graphics card , if so , how can i change the leaderhead to something more simple to avoid this

Since I am adding in more civs in the coming release, the number of leaderheads available is not enough.

For those not using the add-on leaderheads, there will have to be duplicated leaderhead in the scenarios. For example, Greece might have the same leaderhead as Ireland, although they will be named differently.

For those using the add-on leaderheads, I will just need to add more leaderheads.

Shame, wanted to see how the new leaderheads look like. From what I can tell, either no one has the files backed up or they're just not responding?

Top Bottom