Domination win

Mayor of H-Marker Lake
It from the polling forum that most players prefer a domination win. If that is the case then I see no reason to wait. Since Caesar and Gandhi already have modern units we will need more marines, tanks and airpower to subdue them. Both Tokugawa and Montezuma however are still in the middle ages. We can begin conquering them mow with the units we already have on hand. There are also lousy trading partners with no other friends in the world. Attacking them will likely improve relations with the western powers.

We will have to be wary of war weariness. Tokugawa’s large number of coastal cities ensure a swift war and with Mt Rushmore and a number of jails in the build ques it should be all over before people start shouting about an exit strategy.

My Preliminary estimates are that we can capture his two western cities (which includes his capitol and most of his army) by the end of this coming turn set. The next turn set could take 4 more of his mainland. The turn set after that could take the last mainland city and maybe his four islands as well.

Tokugawa could be conquered in about 30 turns and leave us in a fine position to roll over Montezuma.

Should I continue to develop this plan?

Yes you should continue to develop this plan.

Tokugawa would make an excellent first target in my opinion as well. We have a navy force of 4 galleons that could be promoted to Transports and take a strong invasion force capable of taking and holding a city until reinforcements arrive.

Cordoba will have to build us some stronger fleets while we are at this, though, as the west will need a much stronger invasion force; unless, of course, we want to have a slow buildup of troops in Port Civius, land on an ally's coast, and march into a civ with a DOW...(both viable options)

Either way, it would be more beneficial to have some new fleets coming out of the western coast during the wars in Cyclonia...

Sounds good to me, also.

The invasion would require upgrading 13 riflemen and 4 galleons at a cost of 2050 gold, which leaves us with 341 gold for unit support (this plan requires the building of 5 more transports and 31 infantry) and corporation founding. However we are currently +30 gpt and not all upgrades need to be done this turn set because it turns out we can’t start the war untill next turn set anyway.

Turn 1: 7 transports with 4 cannon and 24 infantry to capture Tokugawa’s capitol.

Turn 2: the transports return to the east coast to reload.

Turn 3: 2 transport with 2 cannon 6 Infantry capture Ankor Wat.

Turn 4: 2 transport with 2 cannon 6 Infantry capture Ankor Thom.

Turn 5: 3 transports with 4 cannon, 8 infantry capture two northern cities.

Turn 6: troops from the captiol capture his inland city while transports from Ankor Thom reach the south islands.

Turn 10: 2 transports from Cordoba with 2 cannon 6 infantry capture the south eastern island.

Turn 15: last three cities captured.

Or something like that. The plans have to be flexable of course but the time constraints come from the need for healling and the limit on transport capacity. 2 more transports (a total of 9) along with additional infantry, tanks, airships and even destroyers may help speed things up. The extra units will also expedite the next conquest.

Because this plan requires so many units some health and happiness issues can not be addressed as war weariness concerns are more important.

Looks like most state reps have not submitted orders so here are the build ques I have worked out to support this invasion plan.

Code:
Arete		Factory (3) Infantry (5)…
New Giruvgen	National Park (4) Infantry (2)…
Edori		Infantry (1) Infantry (2)…
Arkadia		Shale Plant (2) Baracks (1) Infantry (4)…
Kassite		Grocer (2) Jail (8) 
Venice		Grocer (1) Jail (6) 
Barcelona	Infantry (2) Infantry (2)…
Madrid		Shale Plant (1) Mining Inc (2) Pentagon (14)
Santiago	Factory (12) Infantry (8)…
Cordoba		Transport (3) Transport (3) Infantry (4)…
Seville		Jail (8) Grocer (5) Mining Inc (4)…
Blastoid	Aquaduct (13) Market (19) 
Warfire		Public Transport (2) Infantry (4)…
Babylon		Drydock (1) Transport (2)…
Seidrick	Grocer (4) Infantry (9)…
Vandal Valley	 Forge (5) Courthouse (10) 
Borsippa	Courthouse (10) 
Port Civius	Granery (20) 
Mari		Hospitol (2) Baracks (2) Infantry (5)…
Eshnunna	Jail (6) Courthouse (6) 
Opis		Courthouse (35) 
Harker Park	Granery (4) Courthouse (18)

civplayah I'm sure that was a mistake.

As for the plan, it is, once again, very well thought out 1889. I thank you for your support of the war in the city of Cordoba (you are the rep of New Arkadia now, or is that not formal yet?)

(you are the rep of New Arkadia now, or is that not formal yet?)

He is, i have stepped down from the position :)

Oh okay.

So these will funcion as the New Arkadian orders and state proposals? Or am I mistaken and do you wish to look further in depth into your ordered builds?

Sorry Civplayah, I see your orders now and will follow them. I was planning on making use of Babylon's great general by building a dry-dock and 5 or 6 transports there. Without those ships a rapid amphibious conquest is out of the question for now.

Sorry Civplayah, I see your orders now and will follow them. I was planning on making use of Babylon's great general by building a dry-dock and 5 or 6 transports there. Without those ships a rapid amphibious conquest is out of the question for now.

That makes more sense, I can agree to that.

Top Bottom