[MOD] Quest And Glory

skymen

Chieftain
version 1.00

- Added new leader traits:
Fur Trader, Navigator, Metropoly Far Away, Devout (from AOD2)
- Added new Civilizations and their leaders:
Russia - Aleksandr Baranov and Vitus Bering
Sweden - Johan Printz and Johan Risingh ( I'm used some art from Petabyte's New Sweden Mod )
Portugal - fully transfered from Dale's Age Of Discovery II
- Added new unique units:
- Wargalleon (Spain) : replaces Frigate
- Carolean (Sweden) : replaces Veteran Soldier
- Fluyt (Dutch) : replaces Caravel
- Carrack (Portugal) : replaces Caravel
- Added new music:
- Russian leaders: God Save The Tzar (Bozhe Tzarya Hrani) & Patriotic Song (Patrioticheskaya Pesnya)
- Swedish leaders: the King's Song, Swedish royal anthem (Kungssangen) & Anthem: Du gamla, Du fria
- Added new terrain - Savannah, the best resource of sugar
- Added Custom House Building ( created by fmiracle )
- Added new leaderhead of Simon Bolivar (created by ekmek)
- Education time in Schoolhouse/College/University not increasing with every new student
- Wagon Train now costs 40 hammers and 50 horses

- Added new map QAG-Classic Americas. It's reworked Classic Americas Map and including new terrain - savannah.
Now you can play AT THIS MAP ONLY.

INSTALLATION:

Unrar and place this mod in your Civ4Col MODS folder

GAMEPLAY:

Click at QAG-Classic Americas map located in your MODS\Quest_And_Glory\PublicMaps directory

AdditionaL INFO:
I'm not tested this mod with Snoopy/Dale unofficial patch and it may be uncompatible

Download from here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QZ2LLK2X

What about historical starting locations?

Good work! I will try this mod.
I've been always looking forward to more civs in C4C.

PS: I am working on a mod to add china!

Thank you! Your mod looks very interesting, however the map required serious corrections. The coast line is too close to Europe (1-2 tiles), in some places it even overlap with Europe. Why? This is very strange because there is enough free space on the map.

This mod looks very nice :goodjob:

The only part of it I see not being compatible with the Dale/Snoopy unofficial patch is the SDK code for the Customs House, but since it seems those changes were pretty simple, if one had the source code for both the patch and the Customs House mod, then it'd be reasonably easy to use a file comparison program and merge the code.

This mod looks very nice :goodjob:

The only part of it I see not being compatible with the Dale/Snoopy unofficial patch is the SDK code for the Customs House, but since it seems those changes were pretty simple, if one had the source code for both the patch and the Customs House mod, then it'd be reasonably easy to use a file comparison program and merge the code.

yes please
playing with the patch and this mod would be great :D!

Played 2 times! This is a good mod!
some suggestions::)
1 Could you adjust the map so that the gamer would come out randomly? It seemed I always start to the east of Argentina.
2 Could you make custom game available?
3 There seems a lot of LeaderHead in the database, maybe you can pick some for the dynamic leaderhead in the mod.

Cool, thanks, I was waiting for Russia to play :) I will try out this mod soon as possible. Is Russia with cossacks units?

Played 2 times! This is a good mod!
some suggestions::)
1 Could you adjust the map so that the gamer would come out randomly? It seemed I always start to the east of Argentina.
2 Could you make custom game available?
3 There seems a lot of LeaderHead in the database, maybe you can pick some for the dynamic leaderhead in the mod.

1. Now I'm reworking the map and trying to add historical/random start positions
2. Custom Game will be available
3. New leaderheads in process

Cool, thanks, I was waiting for Russia to play :) I will try out this mod soon as possible. Is Russia with cossacks units?

Cossacks will be in next version of the mod. Actually I don't have a graphic for unmounted Russian Cossack (Only Zapaorozhian but it not the same) but I still working at it.

Is it just my computer or the megaupload is down????

Had my first game and it's great!!!:goodjob:
But do you planned to add cossack???
And, ummmm :blush:you know that wonderful redcoat unit in this forum???
I have tried to add it myself, but doesn't very succesfull:p
Would you add it??It would fit good as british REF:goodjob:
Thanks;)

The classic map is a little too small on the eastern seaboard. I've always wanted one big enough for Jamestown/Williamsburg, Fort Christinia/Philadelphia, New Amsterdam/New York and Plymouth/Boston without overlapping.

Nice ideas so far...i'll give a try...report later. Thx for process ;)

EDIT:

Did some testrounds, either multiplayer. VERY good MOD, keeps good balance and the comercial part keeps good balance, challenging later on. Looking forward to see some updates!
What i'm missing is the option to have mapscripts to work with the mod...anything else is good work, thx!

Have you thought of a unique version of the wagon train for the dutch that gives more cargo holds?

Dutch have the unique ship (Fluyt) that gives more cargo spaces. Historically Holland was focused in sea trade not in land. But I will consider this option for English or Spanish.

do you have to sign up/logon to megaupload to get this mod? Civfantics had their own upload feature.

Top Bottom