Lince version 2

model made by me!
plus the wheels and the gunner from Snafusmith's humvee

meshes uploaded on the Snafusmith's humvee.nif

the texture is an image found in internet that I've used as blueprint
Used the texture of Snafusmith's Humvee to do the upper and back side

Uses Snafusmith's humvee.nif animations, included

You are free to use it in anyway!

Zerver now for the modern italians (that I hope You'll make) You have the vehicule to replace the Humvee

Download

Attachments

• LINCEv2.jpg
    LINCEv2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 399
  • LINCEv2a.jpg
    LINCEv2a.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 471
Wow very nice :) Good work with texture :)

Wow, you modelled and uv wrapped that from scratch? You're improving quickly. :goodjob:
Thanks... I'm remaining lack with the nif... I don't know why maybe I miss something when I follow the tutorials but i'm not able to do a usable nif, and i have to use existing ones on which I import meshes...

Premier Valle said:
Certainly it looks very good, I'm looking forward to see it in action :goodjob:
Jimmyballz said:
A masterpiece.
Thank You very much

GFO_Anubis said:
Yeah nice model and texture.. looks very good.. is that a Danish flag I see in the top of the 2nd screenshot?
Thank You Gfo, as I said to Asio I was lucky to find a good texture in internet but it was faulting the top and the back side and i had to manage the humvee texture. You could do an euro camo for this unit (the british are using too);).
Yes is a danish flag, what unit are using them as copter and to replace humvee? :)

Thank You Gfo, as I said to Asio I was lucky to find a good texture in internet but it was faulting the top and the back side and i had to manage the humvee texture. You could do an euro camo for this unit (the british are using too);).
Yes is a danish flag, what unit are using them as copter and to replace humvee? :)

Yeah maybe ill do that.. but im still trying to solve the light problem with the Warrior...

Denmark dont use Attack helicopters jet there has been some talk about getting the Eurocopter or Apache but a the moment we only got small recon helicopters and transport helicopters.. as for the Humvee we still use alot of the old G Wagen but they are being replaced by Humvees or Mowag Eagle.. and for the APC/IFV Denmark have used almost every type of the M113 but they are being replaced by the Piranha and CV90.. almost every Danish ground unit uses the camo you see on my Danish skins or a sandcolored desert camo when shipped on missions...

Top Bottom