About two weeks worth of constructing this comic is finally finished :D.

I still can't get over the seagull on Bjørn's head. :lol: I'm also somewhat amused by the irony in which we're leaving for Bavaria: Bjørn and I arrived in a helicopter in the middle of the street, and so we depart.

Great comic all 'round. Really makes me wish I had HL2. :goodjob:

I still can't get over the seagull on Bjørn's head. :lol: I'm also somewhat amused by the irony in which we're leaving for Bavaria: Bjørn and I arrived in a helicopter in the middle of the street, and so we depart.

Great comic all 'round. Really makes me wish I had HL2. :goodjob:

Wait a minute...If the Western Alliance has control over Western Europe...and Toyoda is in Bavaria...

This could be bad.

e350tb said:
Wait a minute...If the Western Alliance has control over Western Europe...and Toyoda is in Bavaria...

This could be bad.
It could be very bad... :groucho: ...Or not.
I don't even know what his motives are right now.

Neither does almost anyone else. That's why it's called a story arc.

That's why I barely follow the plot. I have no idea what's going on and that I'm tagging along so I don't divert myself into another plot of my own which makes less sense, because I don't plan this sort of thing.

Just cause the DYOS1 Zombies haven't spent the last 3 months sitting around with their thumbs up their you-know-whats:

Don't worry, I am on your side, but they're not. I'll find a way to fix that at some point in the next few comics.

Last edited:

This was fun to draw, but touch-up was a royal bugger. Residue from countless revisions made this a filthy two pages, and at times I wonder how I ever got the idea that fake ink would make post-scan production 'easier'.

(We'd better hope the White House doesn't sue us for this. ;) )

I have to ask this: What in the Nine Hells is going on? Something about Communists here, something about speeches? I'm confused.

Funny, I'd ask the same thing about your comics.

The ever-elusive Toyoda is in Germany. Thorvald and Co. made a speech in Berlin, apparently to draw him out, I think...

Here's the original speech.. Thorvald of Kremlym twisted the words around a bit ;)

John F. Kennedy said:
Two thousand years ago the proudest boast was "civis Romanus sum." Today, in the world of freedom, the proudest boast is "Ich bin ein Berliner." ["I am a doughnut" - TK]

I appreciate my interpreter translating my German!

There are many people in the world who really don't understand, or say they don't, what is the great issue between the free world and the Communist world. Let them come to Berlin. There are some who say that communism is the wave of the future. Let them come to Berlin. And there are some who say in Europe and elsewhere we can work with the Communists. Let them come to Berlin. And there are even a few who say that it is true that communism is an evil system, but it permits us to make economic progress. Lass' sie nach Berlin kommen. Let them come to Berlin.

e350, your follow-up is worth platinum. :thumbsup:
taillesskangaru said:
Thorvald and Co. made a speech in Berlin, apparently to draw him out, I think...
I did it for kicks. But looking back, that's a good use for it...
...Thorvald of Kremlym...
I gotta remember this! :lol:

Top Bottom