Wonder: Palace of Knossos

againsttheflow

unpolitically uncorrect
The Knossos Palace of the Minoan civilization. While I was working on this for Madeira's mod Atlantean Chronicals Georgestow released his version so now we've got two. :D

I'm a perfectionist and a learning one at that so this took quite a while.. but when you enjoy the process it does not matter as much. Enjoy! :)

All necessary files are included.

Download

I can see why you took more time to do it! Georgestow will have to forgive me but I'll use your version instead :)
My thanks to both of you for taking one of my requests, I wont forget to mention it when I update the credits post in my mod's thread ;)

Againsttheflow, would you be interested in making a few more wonders or buildings for my mod? Right now im thinking of two more Atlantean wonders, the Temple of Poseidon and the circular harbor that is mentioned in Plato's description of Atlantis I think. Dont have any images right now but I can look for something.

No problemo!
Yours is great, most probably better than mine, so no hard feelings for Madeira picking yours.:goodjob:

Againsttheflow, would you be interested in making a few more wonders or buildings for my mod? Right now im thinking of two more Atlantean wonders, the Temple of Poseidon and the circular harbor that is mentioned in Plato's description of Atlantis I think

Here should be alright for a circular war harbour wouldn't it?

No problemo!
Yours is great, most probably better than mine, so no hard feelings for Madeira picking yours.:goodjob:

I liked your splash bro, the more "civ standard" buildings are, I think, what Madeira was looking for. :)

I'll just borrow this thread to make 2 new requests ;)
Here are some images I found that could be used to make two Atlantean wonders:

The Temple of Poseidon

The Atlantean Cannal (better name someone?)

Top Bottom