[BTS] Earth 3000BC

Gurra09

Emperor
This scenario takes place on Earth in 3000 BC. The map I've used is the Firaxis Earth map from Vanilla Civilization IV.

There's four civilizations on the map:

China
Leader: Yu (Qin Shi Huang)
Cities: Yanshi (Capital)

Egypt
Leader: Menes (Ramesses II)
Cities: Memphis (Capital), Thebes

Greece
Leader: Agamemnon (Alexander)
Cities: Mycenae (Capital), Knossos

Sumeria
Leader: Gilgamesh
Cities: Uruk (Capital)

Screenshots can be found at the download page.

Download!

Yes. This scenario isn't totally historical accurate. I made it because I wanted it and included the civilizations that existed in 3000BC as civilizations. Really, Greece didn't exist in the way it does in my scenario in 3000BC but I included it anyway.

If you have any ideas of civilizations to add can you write them down in this thread.

In a new version of Earth 3000BC I'll add Maya and India if and when I find names for their leaders. If adding India I think about giving them the holy cities for buddhism and hinduism.

I'll not include any religions from the beginning.

For India I can't find any leaders before Chandragupta (340 BC - 298 BC) so I don't know if I'll use him as a leader, continue searching for another or don't include India. If I have Chandragupta as Indian leader the Indian capital will be Pataliputra.

Good information, but I can't find a name for the leader.

There wasn't one, but Rhye uses one anyway in his 3000 BC RFC start up. (Names for the Harappa or Indus Valley civilization haven't been preserved - or at least none have been decyphered as the Indus Valley script is still a mystery.)

You could use a mythological leadername (like Gilgamesh for Sumer or Minor for Crete).

Suggestion: Meluhha (after the Sumerian name for the Harappa civilization).

(Also, you could change Agamemnon to, say, Perseus.)

And Uruk should probably be 1 tile to the right.

Then everything for India is fixed. The leader will be Meluhha and the Indian cites will be Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa. I haven't decided yet which one of the cities that should be the Indian capital but because the leader name is Meluhha (the Sumerian name for the Harappa civilization) the Indian capital maybe will be Harappa.

What about the Americas? Should I add any American civilization and if I do, which? I thought about Maya but they didn't exist in 3000 BC...

Greek leader will be changed to Perseus, because when I found some information about him he seemed to be a better choice of leader.

None impeach you to have twice or x3 the same civ as long it there 2 or 3 leaders for this civ ;)

And the people who built "Caral" would be part of the Norte Chico Civilziation...

As for civilizations, you could split Greece into Mycenae, Minoa, and Troy. Nubia could be added too.

Otherwise, interesting scenario. Would be quite an interesting world with only 3 other rivals.

Come to think of it, there could even be Upper and Lower Egypt (they were divided before they were united by Narmer/Menes/Hor-Aha/Scorpion/whoever). Akkad could also be in central mesopotamia to balance out the Sumerians.

Top Bottom