Volcano Eruption

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
This was requested as something different to use for the Conquest Volcano Eruptions.

Read Me file included.
Preview shows new adjusted animation.

April 13th 2009-I Lowered the animation 10 pixels so it "fits" most Volcanos better and I added more Lava "Fireworks while I was at it. I would make a lava Flow but the Volcanos are so different that would be a task to have fit. The Zip Upload has been Updated.

You can download the File here

Last edited:
:eek: Wow very nice BOOOOOM ,looks very impressive/dangerous ! :goodjob:
I`m gonna use it. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe some glowing magma flowing at the button of the animation would be great.

Bye
General 666

I added more "Sparks" to the animation and tried to make the explosion where it would maybe work without seeming too repetitious but it is a looping animation so it will repeat constantly.
I have not checked this in game but I am certain it is aligned with the Volcano because I used the original smoke origin as a guide.
...guess someone will let me know if any problems :)

I added more "Sparks" to the animation and tried to make the explosion where it would maybe work without seeming too repetitious but it is a looping animation so it will repeat constantly.
I have not checked this in game but I am certain it is aligned with the Volcano because I used the original smoke origin as a guide.
...guess someone will let me know if any problems :)

I have for sure a scenario that annoys me with permanently eruptions. Will check my HD and view it. IF any problems occur I`ll let you know.

General 666... Thanks, I had to shorten the Height of the Explosion in order to have it fit correctly and I am assuming that I have it in the correct position but I had no way to test this quickly, waiting on an eruption but I am certain it is correct.

Great work Vuldacon! :thumbsup::clap: Here are some screenshots of the vulcanos in CCM:

Attachments

• Volcano.JPG
    Volcano.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,951
  • Volcano2.JPG
    Volcano2.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,823
It's always nice and exciting to have a new version of something that doesn't really get modified. Great work!:goodjob::)

I think it fits very well. :)

Glad you Guys can use this simple thing :)

Does anyone think the animation needs to be lowered a little and made a little larger?

I think it might be the mountains that have to be adjusted as they are not all the same height.

The preview I posted is on the lowest volcano, it just happened to be the one that went off in my game.

If you did lower it, it would be only a couple pixels lower.

Mind you, it seems to look ok in the other previews.

It might be easier to make the adjustments to the mountains/volcanos.

edit: I increased the height of that shorter volcano by a few pixels to match the others in the file and it looks better now.

Pounder... Yes, that does look better. Because everyone cannot change their Volcano Images, I was wondering if I should lower the animation so it would maybe fit all better. ..or would this cause the taller Volcanos to then not look right?

Gary... I would not want to be sacrificed in one of them :lol:

Pounder... Yes, that does look better. Because everyone cannot change their Volcano Images, I was wondering if I should lower the animation so it would maybe fit all better. ..or would this cause the taller Volcanos to then not look right?

Maybe your right, there are 3 sets of volcanos per terrain set and everyone uses different terrain sets.

I measure 10 or 11 pixels on the lowest volcano.

Maybe it would be better to make another animation that is 5 or 6 pixels lower. Somewhere in the middle.

Top Bottom