Various Vehicles Pack

KP004 VV01

Brazilian Inbra Filtro Veiculo Blindado Leve (light armored vehicle)
New vehicle shown In L.A.A.D 2009 in Rio de Janeiro

model made without blueprint (i worked on the panhard vbl blueprints with the help of only few images)!
I've used these images: http://www.defesanet.com.br/01_lz/laad2009/imagens/inbra/vbl_drw.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-diFxCgEt0&feature=related

plus the wheels and the gunner from Snafusmith's humvee

meshes uploaded on the Snafusmith's humvee.nif

the texture is a patch of images over humvee texture

Uses Snafusmith's humvee.nif animations, included

You are free to use it in anyway!

vbl: 821 verticles, 502 faces - gun 204 verticles 126 faces
================================================================================
Iveco Eurotrakker
requested by Simpa for croatian Army

Modification of my brazilian astros that was a modification of standard mobile sam uploaded
on The_Coyote M270...puff...pant... :-D

I Don't Know if there are better animations for this unit.

the texture is a patch of photos on the Gfo_anubis astros' texture blueprint

Iveco: 797 verticles, 445 faces
=================================================================================
German Dingo multi role vehicle

I've used these favoulos images do do the texture : http://www.pointofexistence.com/bf2renders-land.php

the texture is a patch of images over humvee texture

Dingo: 1208 verticles, 800 faces - gunner 262 verticles 354 faces
=================================================================================
FRENCH vbl PANHARD my second version.

The gunner:
French: I've used Zerver modern_soldier texture to patch in french camo
The others I've used the portugal, african, mexican and greek marine found in the forum
the indonesian I've made by my own

the texture is a patch of photos and recoloured blueprint!

I don't know if the Nigerian colours for the mechs are the one I've used.... it match well with the afrcan_marine camo :)
And I needed a nigerian vbl.

plus bonus textures

vbl: 1327 verticles, 639 faces - gunner 262 verticles 354 faces
===============================================================================
As all ues Humvee animations I've included them in a separated folder
Important: certain texture for the panhard are set in the nifviewer so don't change the Humvee.nif
================================================================================0

DOWNLOAD

KrugerPritz

Attachments

• brasil VBL3.jpg
    brasil VBL3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 515
  • DingoFlag.jpg
    DingoFlag.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 488
  • EUROTRAKKER.jpg
    EUROTRAKKER.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 428
  • France vbl.jpg
    France vbl.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 595
  • VariousPanhard2.jpg
    VariousPanhard2.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 501
  • VariousVehicles.jpg
    VariousVehicles.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 876
great work :goodjob:.

I hope, now we'll not more see, that non-americans use humvees :).

Thank You :)
I like more diversity... even if the Humvee is copied by south americans (brazilians and venezuelans made a their own humvee-look vehicle) chinese and russians too, and even the first base-look of the italian lince was very similar to the humvee... now it appears more similar to the Range-Rover (to me) :)
:)

Now this is gonna change everything...great pack for those who like modern armys!!
Thx you so much for IVECO army truck..I thought you were totally forgot about that
Great great work :goodjob:
Hey Kruger glad to see you back in business :woohoo:
Pozdrav!!
I didn't forgot... only I was tired and spending most of my time on face book :)... and I have problems with my mod... sometimes it make 2 turns, sometimes it makes 20 turns but always crashes and I don't know why... I'v joinesd some new religions from RoM, it seemed to have done all well... but since i've joined this, it happens... :confused:

By the way... I didn't know what nif use to this... I've used Humvee, but there's no gun.... so when it fights You see a gun effect on the top of it...:)

By the way... I didn't know what nif use to this... I've used Humvee, but there's no gun.... so when it fights You see a gun effect on the top of it...:)[/QUOTE]

Hehe maybe some solider from truck fires hehe...Idont think that would be problem for me :)
I would wreally like to see your mod...with your units skil it is gonna be awsome!!!:crazyeye:
If I can help you about something...just ask:p
He my mod is going wery well but my STILO(car) have problem:mad:
Pozdrav!!

[...]

Hehe maybe some solider from truck fires hehe...Idont think that would be problem for me :)
I would wreally like to see your mod...with your units skil it is gonna be awsome!!!:crazyeye:
If I can help you about something...just ask:p
He my mod is going wery well but my STILO(car) have problem:mad:
Pozdrav!!
Well I'm happy that for You humvee animation is ok ;)
Now my mod (that is the not mine Regiment and Ethnic Diversity... but increased by me day by day with mine and other's unit plus a few new religions from Rise Of Mankind) is now a very huge mod... that i'm unable to play untill i will buy (maybe one day) the Vista 64... MAF problem!... But is a few days that it happens a crash in the first turns... I've seen that it's happen when I use certain leaders or original civilizations... (America with Obama... I have to try with others leaders... I think is not a graphic problem, but with the xml... or with the dll that i've increased to 80 civs for bts 3.17)... And the fact that is huge... makes more difficult o find errors... :crazyeye:

Top Bottom