Russian city set

You think so? Personally i dont like it much. Maybe i became too tired while creating it, and i hadnt created any graphic in a long time. For some reason i prefer my older sets though, although this doesnt mean much since i ussually dismiss my work in the first days, or am quick to note any minute problem with it. Later on, sometimes, i change my mind :)

The Color and Contrast is effective for a Good looking City Set that also appear to go with your earlier Sets.
The only thing I would have done any differently is add more Texture and have just a little lighter Roof Tops but that is merely a matter of personal preference rather than any negative comment :)

You think so? Personally i dont like it much. Maybe i became too tired while creating it, and i hadnt created any graphic in a long time. For some reason i prefer my older sets though, although this doesnt mean much since i ussually dismiss my work in the first days, or am quick to note any minute problem with it. Later on, sometimes, i change my mind :)

:cooool: Aaah ... so you're one of those artists who hold yourself to a certain Standard, AKA Perfection (I had to get over it in order to actually finish a book.)

Perhaps some lines from T.S. Eliot will offer succor on both fronts:

"Last season's fruit is eaten
And the fullfed beast shall kick the empty pail.
For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice."

Go easy, man, it's a great set :thumbsup:

Best,

Oz

Looks nice, Varwnos! Good job, as always.:goodjob::)

Just a comment (I hope it may be useful).
I like very much golden domes of churches and yellow roofs of houses looks beautiful. :) But about these roofs - IMHO they should be closer to... (sorry, just an association) light brown-grey. Roofs usually were been made of thatch, so they look something like this. I had a "historical" trip at September in Belarus and saw very old farm buildings - they look the same.
Just an add. info. Hope it'll be useful in your work. :)

The download link is down. :(

Top Bottom