Altered Maps VI: Xorda Gene Bombs.. going from Earth to Mobius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xi'an can arguably be made out to be close to the border too (for most of the Chinese dynasties where it was the capital).

Here is a world map with subdivisions for almost all countries. It's mostly official administrative divisions but for some countries I used unofficial regions or merged small provinces.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• Worlddivisions.PNG
    Worlddivisions.PNG
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,302
Here is a world map with subdivisions for almost all countries. It's mostly official administrative divisions but for some countries I used unofficial regions or merged small provinces.
Spoiler :

That's how national borders should look.

One of these days I'll figure out what 'sleep' is, I swear.
Spoiler World Map, 615 :

Damn straight. It's difficult enough to work at moderating that band in Eurasia and North Africa without dealing with one, maybe two people jacking off in Mesoamerica or the Andes. Same reason I didn't put proto-Srivijaya and the Thai on there.

looks liek the nicaeans are getting a lto stronger and the green thing is just about finished. what nation is the green thign?

That is the newly revolted Kappadokian state, which has risen from the ashes of Pisidia. Contrary to 'just about finished', it is quite brand-new and relatively vigorous.

That is the newly revolted Kappadokian state, which has risen from the ashes of Pisidia. Contrary to 'just about finished', it is quite brand-new and relatively vigorous.

its capital was taken....

No, that's the capital of what used to be Pisidia. Compare with the previous map, from 610. :p Kappadokia lacks a capital right now, they aren't that organized, because they've existed for a grand total of like eight months.

No, that's the capital of what used to be Pisidia. Compare with the previous map, from 610. :p Kappadokia lacks a capital right now, they aren't that organized, because they've existed for a grand total of like eight months.

well.. ok i guess so. your alternate histories world maps are quite interesting to look at and figure out what changes there are.

Damn straight. It's difficult enough to work at moderating that band in Eurasia and North Africa without dealing with one, maybe two people jacking off in Mesoamerica or the Andes. Same reason I didn't put proto-Srivijaya and the Thai on there.

There was more than two civilizations in 615 AD in the Americas...

Huayna Capac357 said:
There was more than two civilizations in 615 AD in the Americas...

There would be one or two players in the Americas because there's only that much interest. Likewise, there would be one player in Southeast Asia proper -- me -- because I'm the only person with significant interest in the region and with the knoweldge to play it historically.

There would be one or two players in the Americas because there's only that much interest. Likewise, there would be one player in Southeast Asia proper -- me -- because I'm the only person with significant interest in the region and with the knoweldge to play it historically.

Which two? There's a couple that would be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom