SheepNES Sign Up: Warhammer NES.

Sheep

Orange Shrooms!
Hi all,

Its been about a year since I was last here on the nesing forums. For those who are old 'faces' g'day once again to you all! For those who are new, welcome to my twisted mind of depravity.... may you enjoy!

This thread will be for those people who are wanting to sign up with the nes that I now have under construction. This nes will be based on the rather popular Warhammer Fantsay tabletop game that has been released by GamesWorkshop. It will have all races that are part of the Warhammer Fantasy universe represented, although for some races there is but one playable postion, and for those who wished to play as the Ruinious powers of Chaos, I must dissapoint you now and say that this will be a mod-controlled power in the world.

I will be posting a numbered map with the races represented by the nation that is numbered as such. Due to the flexible nature of the Warhammer fantasy world, those nations that are small enough can be renamed by petition to myself. Those larger nations eg. Ulthuan, Naggaroth and The Empire cannot be renamed.

I encourage you all to join as there is some 60+ playable postions, but be warned that the ruleset is still in development and stats as well, so this may still be a week or two from being launched.

Have a good one!

Liam aka Sheep

Map with the numbers to help you know what is what!

1. Naggaroth (Dark Elves)
2. Ulthuan (High Elves) - Abaddon
3. Amazonia (Humans)
4. Eastern Lustria (Lizardmen)
5. Western Lustria (Lizardmen)
6. Duchy of the Vampire Coast (Vampire Counts) - Anonymoose
7. The Under Empire (Skaven)
- Clan Eshin - Blaze Injun
- Clan Moulder - Immaculate
- Clan Skyre - Lord Iggy
- Clan Pestilens
- Clan Mors
- Clan Rictus
- Clan Trisek
- Clan Kriktek
8. Albion (Humans)
9. Araby (Humans)
10. Estalia (Humans)
11. Tilea (Humans)
12. Bretonia (Humans) - Omega124
13. Marienburg (Humans) - Fulton
14. The Empire (Humans) - erez87
15. Athel Loren (Wood Elves)
16. Sylvania (Vampire Counts)
17. Lord Knat's Tribe (Goblins)
18. The Dwarfven Empire (Dwarfs) - Yui108
19. Kislev (Humans) - HunterG24
20. Norsca (Humans) - Lord of Elves
21. Nippon (Humans) - The Loser
22. Chaos Dwarf Northern Strongholds (Chaos Dwarfs)
23. North Kingdom (Ogres) - Ninja Dude
24. South Kingdom (Ogres) - Haesri
25. The Dark Lands (Chaos Dwarfs)
26. Crookback Mountain (Goblins)
27. City of Pillars (Orcs)
28. Grimshaw Ironbad's Empire (Orcs) - Dreadnought
29. Fire Mountain (Dwarfs)
30. Troll County (Trolls)
31. Duchy of Heisbrein (Humans)
32. Duchy of Rejavaicz (Humans)
33. Tribe Snikrot (Goblins)
34. Duchy of Yuhea (Humans)
35. Tribe Ringwarm (Goblins)
36. Free State of Fonica (Humans)
37. Tribe Blighted Moon (Goblins)
38. Tribe Stabnag (Goblins)
39. Tribe Redgaw (Goblins)
40. Tribe Massarea (Goblins)
41. Khmeri (Undead)
42. Kingdom of Axum (Humans)
43. The Dark Coast (Vampire Counts)
44. Republic of Mozzaralle (Humans)
45. Duchy of Queefers (Humans)
46. Athel Fosatein (Wood Elves)
47. The Southern Badlands (Undead)
48. The Great Khanate (Hobgoblins)
49. Cathay (Humans) - Adrogans
50. Mugalastan (Humans)
51. Ind (Humans)
52. Dagbash Plains (Humans)
53. Greshaloa (Humans)
54. Roeiena Greaf (Eastern Elves)
55. Mykomar (Vampire Counts) - Seon
56. Kingdom of Tiam (Humans)
57. Kingdom of Cochina (Humans)
58. Empire of Boss Finknot (Orcs)
59. Rest of the World (Chaos, Humans and other riffraff) PERMANENT NPC
60. Republic of Etrioap (Humans)
61. Empire of Sotek (Lizardmen)

(NB Yellow state near analgous OTL Ethiopia postion in Southlands (African-type) continent is 60!, The Sandy state near where OTL Cape Hope would be is 61!)

I apologise for any inconvenince the mistakes may of caused.

Calling 1 or 2.

List is up and running!

2. Ulthuan (High Elves)

Clan Skyre I shall be...

Skree!!!

If we don't get more Skaven players I'll just take the under-empire in general.

Khemri is actually located in region 41. You might also want to add the Southlands Lizardmen to the southern end of southlands, possibly bordering on Khemri if you want them to be more involved. If you're looking for another High Elf kingdom, the Ulthuan colonies at the southern tips of Lustria and the Southlands (the Citadels of Dawn and Dusk) could be a possibility. The region of southern Naggaroth, including the Tilean colony you've included, is also a site of High Elf colonization.

I might be interested in playing Marienburg or Kislev.

I've been playing Warhammer for more than 12 years, if there is any way I can help, especially with geography or background, let me know.

Khemri is actually located in region 41. You might also want to add the Southlands Lizardmen to the southern end of southlands, possibly bordering on Khemri if you want them to be more involved. If you're looking for another High Elf kingdom, the Ulthuan colonies at the southern tips of Lustria and the Southlands (the Citadels of Dawn and Dusk) could be a possibility. The region of southern Naggaroth, including the Tilean colony you've included, is also a site of High Elf colonization.

I might be interested in playing Marienburg or Kislev.

I've been playing Warhammer for more than 12 years, if there is any way I can help, especially with geography or background, let me know.

Thanks mate.... I am assuming as this is a nes however that certain nesers will elect to take the eastern nations within time. As for the High Elves, the colonies are a bit of an enigma in what I have seen (been playing for about 14 years), but they have been ommitted for the purposes of the game. There is an Eastern Elves (my own construct) Kingdom in the East, and Elves as a whole will have similar rules with minor variances depending on type.

Any other suggestions are by all means welcome, and I do hope that someone of your Warhammer-expertise does indeed join.

Thanks!

Well, if I base this off the army I play on the tabletop game....

Spoiler :

Gimma da best orcs dat ya got -- weza gonna fight wit da new warbosz!

A fantasy NES -- You have beaten me to the punch, sir. I'm not really familiar with the Warhammer universe, however, and may join at a later time if some of the NESes I'm in wrap up.

For a teaser: Some features that I am planning on adding

- Different troop types for different races
- Different magic lists for different races
- Certain races will have completely different stats
- Skaven will have their own map for the Under Empire and special rules concerning their relations with other races.
- Animosity and other attitudes from the Warhammer World will translate to the game
- and many more.

Good night!

PS. Dreadnought, may I suggest Grimshaw Ironbad's Empire??

Requesting The Duchy of the Vampire Coast, plz. Is there a particular bloodline that this duchy represents?

49 - Cathay (preferred)

Also don't know much about warhammer but will try.

EDIT - What little I do know says there isn't a lot known about Cathay but oh well I find it interesting. I suppose so little being known about Cathay would mean we can hash it out in PM's and I am less likely to screw up established stuff.

Dwarf Empire - 17

Top Bottom