More Civ

IgorS

Your ad could be here!
This is MORE CIV!

What is this mod?
Well, this mod is... more Civ! You get more stuff, but the game rules are not altered, so this mod is great for those who want to play an ordinary Civ game, but with more civs.
This mod is not like "Civ Gold"- it wants to add more to the game, but doesn't want to add every possible civ in the world and every possible LH available on CFC. The civs I chose to add are the civs that are probably most missed by players, the LHs I chose to add are a) the coolest LHs, and b) the best representatives of the civ.

Features:
So what do you get?
26 new civs! Conquer the world as Hungary, Mexico, Vietnam and more...
86 new leaders! Negotiate with Cetshwayo, Meiji, Gustav Vasa and more...
11 new religions! Found and spread the faith of Ba'alism, Zoroastianism, Druidism and more...
Impoved city lists! Build cities like Dubai, Peterborough, Choquequirao and more...
Improved great people lists:
21 new great prophets! Build shrines with Shabtai Tzvi, Sergius of Radonezh, Jan Hus and others...
38 new great artists! Create great works of art with Vladimir Vysotskiy, Charlie Chaplin, Pierre-Auguste Renoir and others...
9 new great scientists! Discover new advances with Konstantin Tsiolkovskiy, Ivan Pavlov, Avicenna and others...
9 new great merchants! Trade with other cities with the help of Afanasiy Nikitin, Eric the Red, Edmond de Rothschild and others...
16 new great engineers! Build world wonders with George Stephenson, Karl Benz, Rudolf Diesel and others...
18 new great generals! Build military academies with The Great Conde, Aleksandr Nevskiy, John Pershing and others...
20 new great spies! Spy on your enemies with Richard Sorge, Sarah Aaronsohn, Vernon Kell and others...

How do you install it? Easily! You extract this 7z file to your Beyond The Sword/Mods directory. I also added a ready link file, but you need to edit it's properties, so that the path matches the path to the Civ4 game on your computer (the "Shortcut to Civ4BeyondSword.exe.lnk" file).

Download Here
If this link is broken, you can download alternatively from Megaupload:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UMHA5UI5
Or from Filefront in two chunks:
Chunk 1
Chunk 2
To join the two chunks together you need this program: File Splitter.​
And now, the credits:
Civs: Wyz_sub10 (and the Civ Gold team), The Capo, Esnaz, myself
Units: The Capo, Bakuel, Avain (and everybody responsible for Varietas Delectat), mamba (and everybody responsible for Diversica), Bernie14, The_Coyote, Zerver
Religions: JustATourist (and everybody responsible for JARM), The Capo, myself
Civilopedia entries: Wyz_sub10 (and the Civ Gold team), The Capo, Esnaz, myself (sources are Wikipedia, Encarta and Britannica)
Diplomusic: Esnaz (from his mod), Cybrxkhan
Diplotext: myself, Wyz_sub10 (and the Civ Gold team), MadmanOfALeader
Order/Select sounds: myself, NubianMercenary, KrugerPritz, whoever made the Polish and Hungarian sounds (if you know who they are- tell me)
Leader personalities: The Almighty dF, cybxkhan, Ekmek, Wyz_sub10 (and the Civ Gold team), myself
LeaderHeads: Ekmek, The Capo, nitram15, myself, Zerver, Pencilgod, cfkane, Amra, C. Roland, PW90, bernie14, The_Coyote, MethylOrange, veBear, GarretSizdaka, NikNaks, Refar, mourndraken, chugginator, Gabihime, mechaerik, Den9510, Esnaz, Darkstyx
IMPORTANT: if you see your work in the mod, but don't see your name in the credits, please tell me, so I can add your name and give you credit too!
I ALSO RECOMMEND (if you haven't yet) to download "Improved Graphics For Civ4".

And, finally, a pic of all the civ leaders found in More Civ!
ENJOY!

You need to upload at Filefront bro, I really wanted to try it out.

OK, update: I've split the file it two and I'm trying to upload it to FileFront.
One part is already up, and here's the link: http://www.filefront.com/16506903/MoreCiv.7z.chunk001. I'm trying to upload the second part, but without much success, so it might take a while... I'll let you know what happens with it. Meanwhile, you can download the first part (still, it has no use without the second...) an perhaps also check to see if the original is not blocked anymore.

You can use the unpacker that firaxis released to pack the art files in a .fpk file. The TAM guys did thid, and it did indeed heavily reduce the size of their mod.

Does this include VD and Ethnic Citystyles?

Top Bottom