SGOTM 11 - Plastic Ducks

We've got half the votes (Duckweed, Bugg, myself) in. I could play now but I'd like to have at least 1 more vote or someone else going through the plan to make sure we haven't forgotten anything.

Pat -- I think it's best to let it start a WB (for the Crab/Gold city 13 turns later) now for 4 turns and start a settler at size 4. The reason is that I don't like to do any 1 pop whip from now on. Pat has 2 whip angers already, if we do another 2 whip on granary and WB, it will greatly hurt this city since we also need to whip LH and lib soon and it's another city for GP production, so letting it slowly builds a settler is a good choice. We are close to OR now, so saving the forests for civic bonus is a better choice.

Whipping granary in Pata, as I suggested, will be a 2-pop one, and the overflow goes exactly to a full WB. Anyway you need granary to whip library and/or LH as well so I don't think it hurts much.

The question is whether an earlier settler produced in Pata is worth the cost of delaying Granary (in other word, loosing food) and WB for the new offshore city (in other word, loosing a few turns of the gold). My answer is if to settle the fish spot (assume that the settler made in Vijay goes for the sugar spot), YES.

New Question is: why not start a settler now instead of 4 turns later, while the new pop can work no where else than an unimproved tile? Start the settler in size 3 can gain 3 turns of a new city (assume that the settler is not whipped out). That's 3 turns of food +20 commerce.

Or we can grow to size 4 in Pata, then settler, then 2-pop whipping (or chopping) and putting overflow into a WB. The fish in the new city can be improved immediately once settled, which will save a few turns of time.

PS. I don't worry much about angers since Calendar resources are easily accessible. And other AI will offer some happiness resources as well, as Toku has Ivory.
PS2. I don't see OR as a relevant factor. It depends on when we can get Hindu.

@ kossin:

The plan is Ok to me except for the size-4-then-settler if the settler is to be built slowly.
Anyway there are already 3 votes so doesn't matter.

Be careful about the exploring WB towards Izzy. Try to pass through her culture border ASAP since she is about to be a WE of anyone else. We may wanna cancel the OB with her ASAP.

Edit: What will you do if suddenly one AI has Alphabet?

Whipping granary in Pata, as I suggested, will be a 2-pop one, and the overflow goes exactly to a full WB. Anyway you need granary to whip library and/or LH as well so I don't think it hurts much.

The question is whether an earlier settler produced in Pata is worth the cost of delaying Granary (in other word, loosing food) and WB for the new offshore city (in other word, loosing a few turns of the gold). My answer is if to settle the fish spot (assume that the settler made in Vijay goes for the sugar spot), YES.

New Question is: why not start a settler now instead of 4 turns later, while the new pop can work no where else than an unimproved tile? Start the settler in size 3 can gain 3 turns of a new city (assume that the settler is not whipped out). That's 3 turns of food +20 commerce.

Or we can grow to size 4 in Pata, then settler, then 2-pop whipping (or chopping) and putting overflow into a WB. The fish in the new city can be improved immediately once settled, which will save a few turns of time.

PS. I don't worry much about angers since Calendar resources are easily accessible. And other AI will offer some happiness resources as well, as Toku has Ivory.
PS2. I don't see OR as a relevant factor. It depends on when we can get Hindu.

Since you cannot run any test before Monday, therefore I'll leave yourself find your errors. Again, most of your counter arguments here are plausible. Please think about carefully or run a real test to try other people's plan before against them.

As Duckweed said... Pataliputra needs to cool down on whip anger since it grows so fast. We lose less food by cooling down now compared whipping granary + cooling down later and compared to growing and cooling (obviously). And there are still a few spots available of course.

Should anyone get Alphabet, I'll save+upload, upload a few screenshots so we can discuss the necessary trades.

EDIT: I'll play in an hour or 2... give myself the time to practice the set once or twice with the plan in hand (rather than in my head hehe).

Alright, short report:

Everything went according to plan, albeit I made a big mistake and met Isabella 1 turn later... miscliked the workboat 1 tile north :hammer2::badcomp: resulting in loss of 6 commerce.

Izzy only knows us and Zara and her capital is the top 5 cities as expected. (took screenshot on 2nd turn, she had 2 EP against us.)

Other things:
t127 cancelled corn<->clams with Justinian and made corn<->1 gpt instead
t128 Hinduism spread
t129 fish<->2 gpt with Toku
Zara now has 130 gold for begging (ToA failure obviously)
The island north is rather small (3 tiles up in all with 2 grass hills under jungle) - forgot to take screenshot

Some screenshots
Spoiler :

The settler went in another direction fortunately not the other gold+crabs.

AutoLog
Spoiler :
Turn 128, 800 BC: Zara Yaqob is the worst enemy of Tokugawa.
Turn 128, 800 BC: The borders of Calcutta are about to expand.
Turn 128, 800 BC: Hinduism has spread in Agra.
Turn 128, 800 BC: The borders of Calcutta have expanded!

Turn 129, 775 BC: Pataliputra will grow to size 4 on the next turn.
Turn 129, 775 BC: Gandhi has completed The Temple of Artemis!
Turn 129, 775 BC: Saladin has founded Najran in a distant land.

Turn 130, 750 BC: Pataliputra has grown to size 4.
Turn 130, 750 BC: Zara Yaqob has 130 gold available for trade.

I'll edit the test game in a little bit so we can plan the next 10 turns accordingly.

Here's the test game. gpt is slightly different because the AIs don't have enough gold to trade. Didn't edit the rest of the world as it's pretty useless and takes a lot of time.

Attachments

• SGOTM11 TEST BC-0750.CivBeyondSwordSave
    147.3 KB · Views: 44
Since you cannot run any test before Monday, therefore I'll leave yourself find your errors. Again, most of your counter arguments here are plausible. Please think about carefully or run a real test to try other people's plan before against them.

I don't know what you meant, and FYI I did try test games a few days ago, in which I found we can two-pop whip a granary and finish the WB with overflow.

If you have time to point my errors out, I would appreciate it.

As Duckweed said... Pataliputra needs to cool down on whip anger since it grows so fast. We lose less food by cooling down now compared whipping granary + cooling down later and compared to growing and cooling (obviously). And there are still a few spots available of course.

There will be easy way to calm down the angers in the future, by holding the pop through building settlers/workers.

Seeing so many happiness resources accessible (by our own or by trade), I strongly doubt how much time we'll need to slow down and calm down the angers as the happiness cap will be higher than expected.

@ kossin:

Good job! Except for the misclick mistake of course:)

In the following game:
- I think you can get 1gpt from Izzy by selling Fish.
- Begging gold from Zara is justified. I think 130g is feasible but you need to try it first in our test game (add him a lot of money with WB).
- Set slider to normal.

In the long run, the victory condition seems very simple. Convert ourselves and Zara into Hindu and leave Justine Juda, we can get enough votes (4 players' vote) to win the diplo.

Now I really like to schedule Calendar + MoM after Literature. Settling GP into city or bulbing will soon become inefficient, we would probably launch 4 GA (one from Taj, 2/3 from burning GP). MoM is +1.5 to +2 GA for 270hammers, that's extremely huge. With 2 or more Calendar resources we can get access to, the beakers put into Calendar won't be wasted.

I worldbuildered Zara to have 130 gold so we're free to try it out. I don't know if he'll agree to the same amount in the actual save but it will give us a good idea I would think.

If we sell Fish to Izzy Vijay will become unhealthy next turn as it only has +1 :health:. We could consider selling her horses however.

I like the MoM plan. 4-consecutive GAs would really be crazy here.

You're right about the unhealthiness, but we're certainly loosing 1 gpt by selling 2 resources to Justine at the cost of one :)

Another thing: I think we can considering modify the weights of EP towards AI. We have extra EP towards Zara to see his research. I think we start putting some EP on another to see the graphs, for example, into Justine or Toku.

1.Whipping granary in Pata, as I suggested, will be a 2-pop one, and the overflow goes exactly to a full WB. Anyway you need granary to whip library and/or LH as well so I don't think it hurts much.

2. New Question is: why not start a settler now instead of 4 turns later, while the new pop can work no where else than an unimproved tile? Start the settler in size 3 can gain 3 turns of a new city (assume that the settler is not whipped out). That's 3 turns of food +20 commerce.

3. Or we can grow to size 4 in Pata, then settler, then 2-pop whipping (or chopping) and putting overflow into a WB. The fish in the new city can be improved immediately once settled, which will save a few turns of time.

4. PS. I don't worry much about angers since Calendar resources are easily accessible. And other AI will offer some happiness resources as well, as Toku has Ivory.
5. PS2. I don't see OR as a relevant factor. It depends on when we can get Hindu.

I don't know what you meant, and FYI I did try test games a few days ago, in which I found we can two-pop whip a granary and finish the WB with overflow.

If you have time to point my errors out, I would appreciate it.

I labeled your arguments and put my counter arguments in the same order.

1. The 1st question is when are you going to do the 2 pop whip of granary? At size 4, you whip away a citizen which can work on the improved cow tile, isn't that a bad operation? At size 5, it takes 9 turns, at turn 10, you produced a WB, then what are you going to do at turn 11? produce a settler at size 3? then the settler in this way is 5~6 turns slower than my plan. Or you can let it grow to size 6 and then do the 3 pop whip, however your settler still come out later and only add 1 more whipping anger to the pool. Moreover, we can gain 25% bonus from OR if we whip it after settler. Hence the final conclusion comes to -- what do you gain by whipping granary right now? Could you tell me? I am easily to be convinced by real number.

2. I mentioned of this option in the 1st post and then found it's bad since you still need a WB before the settler for the Crab/Gold site and the only way that you can produce the WB in time is 1 pop whip, which again add an extra anger for nothing. Earlier settler in this stage does not add any commerce to the empire, instead it eat commerce, hence you gain food only, not 20 commerce, but negative commerce.

3. Again 2 pop whip at size 4 is a bad operation to whip citizen working on Cow and earlier settler in this stage is commercial leakage. We want to research Lib as early as possible, which is better than a few turns of food/hammer gain in a new city. Moreover, all the new cities needs WB and/or worker force to start, our cities and FW are pretty busy in this stage.

4. The question is -- when the AIs can researched Calendar, remember it's emperor game. I doubt that they can have the resource available ~1AD. Ourselves only has Sugar in sight, do we want to research ourselves? and when? These are all questions undetermined. Therefore it's the same thing as the 75% bonus of Aqua + HG, using something uncertain or very possibly unexisted is not a good argument. Here's the common buildings we need to whip in pat -- Gra, LH, Lib, Forge, CH, Univ and probably Monastery and Temple until ~1AD. Adding the 2 existing whipping angers, have you calculated how many whipping angers will be left at that time and what's the happy cap at that time? Remember we won't adopt HR!

5. I don't understand why OR depends on Hindu spreading. We can get Mono ~15 turns later and that's a perfect time to switch to OR since the period of settler spam is end and cities start to build infrastructures. Did you mean that you want to adopt Hindu and run OR? In that case we need missionaries from the new and weak cities 1st and then spend lots of time on spreading it to cities in our continent, do you still want it? Another reason behind your statement is that you were worrying about annoying Saladin if when adopt Confu. My answer is no, simply because he can be easily pleased by tech trade.

There's nothing wrong to post some thoughts immature and they are more than welcome. However, against other people's mature opinion needs strong arguments. Last and again, I hope you can think carefully and/or run tests to try other people's plan before against it.

@kossin
I guess 130g begging for now should be all right. I don't have a strong preference to run so many GAs, IMO Settling GPs before and ~1AD and GS lightbulb is a stronger option than GA.

Yes it's still worthwhile to settle the GPs, however at one point consecutive GAs will be much stronger. We can easily get 3 consecutive (including Taj) and we want to have them before the game ends (too early to say when of course yet).

4 GAs is pushing it imo as we need to keep 4 GPs for the victory condition (or get several Great Generals).

The game looks good, nice job Kossin !

What are the next intended builds ?

1- Vijay and Bombay are going to finish their job next turn :
I'd build a worker in Vijay and (at least start) a Granary in Bombay. Imho we need to grow our cities badly. Need to work tiles.
If that was to be, we could swap horse vs farmed fp, so that Bombay works fp+copper and Vijay works horse+mine.

2- Delhi is set on a Confu temple. Do we need it ?
It could start the aqueduct or a market for when we're doing 0% research (I'm unconvinced by the market, though...).
Delhi can grow to size 7 in 5 turns (works 2 cottages + 1 farm at size 6).
Then, if we want it size 8, we need the temple (1 whip anger would disappear soon after it grows, but... after) AND another worker to help either farm or cottage.

I've looked a bit at the graphs with the other teams. A few ones are ahead of us in score. They must have more/bigger cities, right ? Or would they have bulbed philo already ? (Right, I know score isn't that meaningful, since it can evolve real fast. Still, I noticed...)

You can take my post in a more... concise form, that is :
When will we grow a few cities ?

EDIT :
@ GA vs bulbing.
I'm afraid it's been really long since I last triggered my last "worthwile" GA... We'd need a lot of well developped cities for that, right ?
We still need a lot of settlers, though, so it may happen. It appeals me, at least. But I have a hard time comparing that to bulbing. Generally, I trigger GAs when I have nothing to bulb...

Replies can be found in Red.

I labeled your arguments and put my counter arguments in the same order.

1. The 1st question is when are you going to do the 2 pop whip of granary? At size 4, you whip away a citizen which can work on the improved cow tile, isn't that a bad operation? ... What do you gain by whipping granary right now?

No, I don't think it's a bad operation. With the 2-pop whipping I mentioned, the pop on the cow can be regained 3 turns after the whipping, that's -1F-3H x 3 turns = -3F-9H of loss. But Granary can start stocking food much much earlier (Granary can be whipped in +T5 after kossin's set, compared to T15-T20 or later if settler first ). With granary, you double the convert ratio from food to hammer when whipping (whipping with granary: 1food=2hammers; building settler/worker or whipping without granary, 1food = 1hammer), so during 13 turns (T18 - T5), you loose some 10food x 1hammer/food x 13turns = 130 hammers.

10 food= The extra food that 1Fish+1Pig+1Cow provide
1 hammer/food = Ratio difference between whipping with granary and without granary.

Some other loss from delaying the WB for the Crab city. If the clam is improved as soon as it can, we can reach size 2 at T9, otherwise it's T17. That's loosing 8 turns of the gold of the crab city, -7C-2H x 8 turns = -56C-16H.

These two things are what I meant loss of food by delaying Granary and loss of commerce by delaying the pop growth in the previous post, though the calculation may not be 100% accurate.

2. I mentioned of this option in the 1st post and then found it's bad since you still need a WB before the settler for the Crab/Gold site and the only way that you can produce the WB in time is 1 pop whip, which again add an extra anger for nothing. Earlier settler in this stage does not add any commerce to the empire, instead it eat commerce, hence you gain food only, not 20 commerce, but negative commerce.

In terms of commerce loss, my argument is the new city beside the fish can gives +6C-+7C from traderoad, +2C from 1pop on Fish and +1C from city tile itself, adding 4-6 maintenance to the empire. That's +3-+6C and +1H x 3 turns + 3 turns of earlier pop growth, I don't think 20 commerce is exaggerated and it certainly won't be negative. Besides, you failed to notice the way I proposed to produce the WB is by overflow from 2-pop whipping (settler or granary) in Pata, and not 1-pop whipping.

3. Again 2 pop whip at size 4 is a bad operation to whip citizen working on Cow and earlier settler in this stage is commercial leakage. We want to research Lib as early as possible, which is better than a few turns of food/hammer gain in a new city. Moreover, all the new cities needs WB and/or worker force to start, our cities and FW are pretty busy in this stage.

I've mentioned commerce gain from an earlier new city. Loss of 4 turns' running of the cow, -4F-12H, can be covered by the earlier settlement of the new city, which is worth +2F+1H+4C (or +5F+1H+4C with fish improved) per turn itself.

Also you may also notice the fish city is food-rich as well. Earlier settlement and earlier improvement of the Fish = earlier scientists here = earlier Lib.

The WB for this city should be made in Pata anyway and any 1-pop whipping is not welcome. So you may agree that 2-pop whipping into Settler+WB can be the most harmless way to produce the WB.

4. The question is -- when the AIs can researched Calendar, remember it's emperor game. I doubt that they can have the resource available ~1AD. Ourselves only has Sugar in sight, do we want to research ourselves? and when? These are all questions undetermined. Therefore it's the same thing as the 75% bonus of Aqua + HG, using something uncertain or very possibly unexisted is not a good argument. Here's the common buildings we need to whip in pat -- Gra, LH, Lib, Forge, CH, Univ and probably Monastery and Temple until ~1AD. Adding the 2 existing whipping angers, have you calculated how many whipping angers will be left at that time and what's the happy cap at that time? Remember we won't adopt HR!

About Calendar resource, for one thing, you ignored the Incenses. For another, AIs can improve them earlier if we finish Calendar early and trade/give it away.

About happiness resources: you may have ignored that Toku has extra Gems and Ivorys, which may be obtained with Incense, Stone and Silver. Also Saladin has two Wines, which we can get with Horse or sth else. With Sugar and Incense, that's + 5 happiness already. Let alone the other possibilities of trade with other AIs.

5. I don't understand why OR depends on Hindu spreading. We can get Mono ~15 turns later and that's a perfect time to switch to OR since the period of settler spam is end and cities start to build infrastructures. Did you mean that you want to adopt Hindu and run OR? In that case we need missionaries from the new and weak cities 1st and then spend lots of time on spreading it to cities in our continent, do you still want it? Another reason behind your statement is that you were worrying about annoying Saladin if when adopt Confu. My answer is no, simply because he can be easily pleased by tech trade.

Objective is Diplo Victory, adopting Confu can be a temporary measure but you won't wanna make it long right? I said OR is not relevant but didn't say it won't help. +25% in wonder spamming with certainly be awesome.

Frankly I will adopt Hindu immediately when the Hindu missionary comes out of the poor gold spot.

There's nothing wrong to post some thoughts immature and they are more than welcome. However, against other people's mature opinion needs strong arguments. Last and again, I hope you can think carefully and/or run tests to try other people's plan before against it.

Again you have no idea how many tests I've run right?:p

I tried to make my conclusions in short just because I didn't have much time on line and I thought some of the arguments, the number of happiness resources available and the whipping efficiency with and without granary for instance, were implied.

I thought a player as experienced as you would have no difficulty to understand the things we were talking about, like how great MoM is in the game. So I didn't give the details of my thoughts and directly came to my conclusions. I didn't post a long post with all the details, but that's certainly not being said that I was talking of sth out of the air.

Edit:

About MoM:

Settling GP (GM, GS, GP or GE) is around 15-18bpt in the early stage and 25-28 bpt in the late game. Bulbing is 2300b for once. A GA can be easily reached 300bpt+150hpt after Renaissance (Say, t200-250), making launching the first and the second GA with GP exceed easily settling or bulbing in the middle and the late game.

The effect of MoM, 15-20 more turns of GA, is obvious. In comparison, the cost of it (270hammers) can be almost ignored.

The fourth GA, as kossin mentioned, can be not easy to achieved considering 4 GP needed for the victory. But we have possibility to get 2+ GG in the warfare and +2 - +4 GP by finishing Music+Phy+Commu+Fascism first so it is probable as well. In addition, it's darn easy to starve to spam GPs during GA.

What are the next intended builds ?

1- Vijay and Bombay are going to finish their job next turn :
I'd build a worker in Vijay and (at least start) a Granary in Bombay. Imho we need to grow our cities badly. Need to work tiles.
If that was to be, we could swap horse vs farmed fp, so that Bombay works fp+copper and Vijay works horse+mine.

Vijay can go on settler next.
The new city offshore is +8C (from its own traderoad), +4C - +5C (from increasing other cities' traderoad), +1C from the tile itself and +2C of a pop on coast tile, at the cost of +7g - +8g of maintenance. So it is worths +2F(or +3F)+1H+5C per turn.

Bombay can handle a worker next. Granary is not needed for Bombay for the time being as there are only a few tiles to work on.

2- Delhi is set on a Confu temple. Do we need it ?
It could start the aqueduct or a market for when we're doing 0% research (I'm unconvinced by the market, though...).
Delhi can grow to size 7 in 5 turns (works 2 cottages + 1 farm at size 6).
Then, if we want it size 8, we need the temple (1 whip anger would disappear soon after it grows, but... after) AND another worker to help either farm or cottage.

I doubted if temple is needed for the moment. But considering no bonus for building Aqueduct before Bureau+OR, it's better to put hammers on temple which we get 100% bonus from trait. The temple is not needed in short term as gold is linked in few turns and we can probably get some resources from Toku after Alphabet.

I've looked a bit at the graphs with the other teams. A few ones are ahead of us in score. They must have more/bigger cities, right ? Or would they have bulbed philo already ? (Right, I know score isn't that meaningful, since it can evolve real fast. Still, I noticed...)

The score table is not meaningful by itself. Try to check it with their Culture graph and you'll find some obvious differences of strategies among the teams.

When will we grow a few cities ?
I don't know what you mean. We've been trying to grow the cities as much as we can:) Unfortunately some heavy whippings seem unavoidable in Delhi and Pata.

@dingding

1st, the WB for the Crab/Fish won't be delayed since the WB is 1 turn to complete and can be scheduled to be ready any time we want.
2nd, it's 4 turns of missing cow tile if you whip at size 4.
3rd, I agree that 3 pop whip of settler is much more hammer efficient than building it slowly and that's my initial thought before producing galley from Pat. However considering the OR bonus for whipping the granary and the fact that your settler is out slower. The final hammer difference is much smaller.

Remember it's the 9th city. It will get 6C by trade route and 3C from tiles. Although the Fish/Deer city is close to capital and therefore has low city maintenance, it also adds civic maintenance to the empire. I WB checked the result, I was also wrong, it's commerce even, but your 20C commerce gain was exaggerated.

I am convinced from the test, we are still in the right track and can do 2 pop whip of the settler.

Pat can hire 7 scientists and hence needs 12 pops to work at it's full potential, plus ~7 whipping angers. How can you manage it? AI's extra resources are not something that you can get it for sure, they can trade with each other.

If I understand correctly, you confessed that there's nothing related between OR and Hindu. We don't need adopting Hindu to get the vote from Saladin as I pointed out very early that we can adopt free religion in the turn before UN vote and kossin mentioned it later again. I agree that we probably want to switch to Hindu later to get Saladin to friendly, however I doubt it's useful since we are going to research most of techs by ourselves.

Last, I have seen that you have run quite a lot of tests for some sets. However isn't it yourself told that you could not run any test for this set? I have seen that you have insisted on some opinions by intuition.

Edit:

About MoM:

Settling GP (GM, GS, GP or GE) is around 15-18bpt in the early stage and 25-28 bpt in the late game. Bulbing is 2300b for once. A GA can be easily reached 300bpt+150hpt after Renaissance (Say, t200-250), making launching the first and the second GA with GP exceed easily settling or bulbing in the middle and the late game.

The effect of MoM, 15-20 more turns of GA, is obvious. In comparison, the cost of it (270hammers) can be almost ignored.

The fourth GA, as kossin mentioned, can be not easy to achieved considering 4 GP needed for the victory. But we have possibility to get 2+ GG in the warfare and +2 - +4 GP by finishing Music+Phy+Commu+Fascism first so it is probable as well. In addition, it's darn easy to starve to spam GPs during GA.

I did not say I was against running any GAs, burning 3 GPs for 2 GAs is pretty good. but 3 for another one is very doubtful.

Settling GP in early stage is more than what you pointed out, they also accelerates the critical techs and wonders.

GS lightbulb even in later stage is a stronger option than 3GP GA, 2GS for physics should be reserved.

Sorry don't have time to reply to all your points in detail:

1. I don't whip granary when food bar is empty, so I tend to whip 1 turn after size 4, so 3 turns of loss of the cow.

Yes, WB for the new crab city won't be delayed in the latest test game, however another one WB is needed for the fish city. I still envisage there will be 2pop whipping into settler+2WB (since the first one is about to finish).

2. Agreed that the output of 3 turns earlier of settlement of a city can be exaggerated to Infinite. So just imagine till size 2, what we can get from 3 more turns? First of all, 3C/turn x 3 turns = 9C, then you may agree we can make the simplest assumption that the second pop can at least be turned to a scientist for 3 more turns, 6B/turn x 3 turns = 18B. So in short term, we get 9C+18B which is a bit more than 20C.

4. It's improbable to manage massif FE (Libra, LH, Lib, Forge, Univ and probably Monastery and Temple as you suggested) and SE simultaneously so I won't take it to the limit assuming we can raise some 7 scientists all the time. 4-5 scientists are reasonable, nevertheless I think they will be constantly whipped out into production as the techs are obtained.

About happiness resources, the two resources from Toku are promising to me as Toku can only possibly trade with Saladin for the moment and Saladin has no extra resource to offer to Toku now (he'll have Wine in the future). The wine from Saladin can be a bit doubtful though so need to check trade board frequently.

5. You may have ignored that it's well established that in the victory conditions, we need to be running a state religion at the turn we win diplo/culture victory. If we change to Free religion at the turn of vote, we will win the game and loose the SGOTM.

About triggering GA, settling and bulbing:

GA can play an important role in the late game when beelining Phy+Electricity+Radio+Massif Media. Still efficient though GS's bulbing is till Phy, we may not get GS for sure considering GPP pollution. I'll have no hesitation to burn GA/GP/GSpy at the late game.

Top Bottom