Are there cheat codes for Civ 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crbarber22695

The Next Great Liberal
I'm sure this has already been posted....but, I have been wondering (and probably a lot of other people too.) are there any cheat codes for Civilization V?

I've Googled it and sites claim to have them but all they have are the Steam achievements which I could care less about. I just want some cheats!

Anybody know?

I have the cheat for infinite hammers right here. Not yet sure if I`m going to reveal it.

omg give it!!!!

How do you even know I`m not just trolling you?

Anyway consider this. If i give it away it will be known very widely. And fixed in a future patch (which steam MAKES you download).

In addition to that I will become known as "that noob who stumbled on the infinite hammer bug".

Anyway consider this. If i give it away it will be known very widely. And fixed in a future patch (which steam MAKES you download).

In addition to that I will become known as "that noob who stumbled on the infinite hammer bug".

your already the boon who doesnt want to share and should gtfo if you dont share

Moderator Action: Inappropriate comment
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

I picked up on the sarcasm if that's what you mean by trolling...so maybe you should learn how to read sarcasm and not just speak it...if you didn't pick up on mine.

Yes, there's a cheat code, it's called Chieftain difficulty.

:lol:

Cheats are for people who get beat on Settler level. :D

or for everyone who try to play an diplomatic game without much military against the cheating AI ...

Songhai declares War!

9 Infanterists
4 Artillery
6 Cavallery

in one round in my country. Haha, make me laugh, the gold this army costs , compared with the happiness-loss this mass of cities should create CANT work. so, why not cheat back? cant see any problem with this. not everyone always want to warrior rush his opponent to win in round 90.

or for everyone who try to play an diplomatic game without much military against the cheating AI ...

Songhai declares War!

9 Infanterists
4 Artillery
6 Cavallery

in one round in my country. Haha, make me laugh, the gold this army costs , compared with the happiness-loss this mass of cities should create CANT work. so, why not cheat back? cant see any problem with this. not everyone always want to warrior rush his opponent to win in round 90.

So....you play on a difficulty which gives the AI massive cheats (which is the sole bonus to higher difficulty levels) and cheat to even the battlefield?

Why not just play on Warlord of Prince?

because it's more fun that way...

I admit, it is kind of fun in the midevil age, create some stacks of modern armor and conquer the world in a few turns. Especially in a game where I got my butt kicked.

Just as long as it doesn't show up as a win. I like to look in my hall of fame and see all the wins as "real" wins.

So....you play on a difficulty which gives the AI massive cheats (which is the sole bonus to higher difficulty levels) and cheat to even the battlefield?

Why not just play on Warlord of Prince?

cuz in prince/warlord you get every single worldwonder and u dont even have to think, which one you build?

the higher difficults dont just give them military. in prince, i hardly ever lose a worldwonder to anyone faster.

found one .. If you need a cheat then i'd strongly suggest the Cntrl-F4 one

Rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom