New CiV Downloads for November

Blue Monkey

Archon Without Portfolio
As our creative members have more time to use the available tools the variety in our cornucopia can only increase. Here are the offerings for the beginning of November:

CIVILIZATIONS

UNITS

LEADERHEADS

GAMEPLAY MODPACKS

TUTORIALS

The Ukraine Civilization links to a 404 Error.

Just noticed this, the "getting civ4 units into civ5" link brings you to the download for the housecarl unit.
Quoted for truth:
Which is because of the link the creator posted, not an error on my part.
Moderator Action: All URL errors in this announcement are the responsibility of the original posters. I included them exactly as they were presented in the announcements thread. Contact the original posters with any complaints.

Quoted for truth:
Moderator Action: All URL errors in this announcement are the responsibility of the original posters. I included them exactly as they were presented in the announcements thread. Contact the original posters with any complaints.

Perhaps you should include that in the OP every time from now on, to avoid confusion and/or blame. :mischief:

Perhaps you should include that in the OP every time from now on, to avoid confusion and/or blame. :mischief:
:lol:

Except that I've been known to make mistakes in announcements. I hate having to correct things, so I learned to make an effort to double check myself.

Hello Everyone.

My link works for me but the file is in the moderation queue and thats why it could not be coming up.

Link to forum download is here.

Echoes of Ages v9
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=9852673#post9852673

And to be fair Blue Monkey did send me a PM saying the links are bad, however I could not fix it as the link was working for me so I was confused after that :p

Yay! What a suitable way for me to celebrate my new mod! Ending up in the picture and all. I got into the first-page picture with my first mod for Civ4 too. That one was also called the Hundred Years' War and that was back in February, I believe.

excuse me sirs. i dont know where i should copy this files.
if is there any patch of persian heads or etc so please give the link

Yay! What a suitable way for me to celebrate my new mod! Ending up in the picture and all. I got into the first-page picture with my first mod for Civ4 too. That one was also called the Hundred Years' War and that was back in February, I believe.
You're welcome! I try to make sure that each person with a submission gets at least one picture in the preview. But time is limited because I also do the C3 announcements, on top of other moderator duties. So I can only work with the ones that follow the guidelines.

Can we please dispense with the pitiful attempts to be cool with the capital letters and crap? It took me a full minute to figure out this post was not aimed at Civ in general, but at CIV5! Gawd, it's so freaking annoying to have to spend that kind of time to figure out what you're trying to say, and then I don't have time or patience left to enjoy what it was you were saying.

Top Bottom