New series: Ancient Japanese

:lol: It won't be deleted at all, since it is pretty close to what the towns looked at that era :)
Yes I think its a representation of Ancient Japan. I hope you will revisit Japan some day to give it a Japanese-specific Medieval era as well.

It is ever more possible that the medieval set of the asian civs will be Japanese as well, due to the simpler angles in the roofs (as far as i know) that Japanese buildings have. The Chinese ones are just too alien to me.

And when the time comes i will ask for your help again ;)

Perfect. Your attention to historical accuracy is much appreciated. Throw that in the face of Firaxis and their ugly cities! :goodjob:

Perfect. Your attention to historical accuracy is much appreciated. Throw that in the face of Firaxis and their ugly cities! :goodjob:

More great work Kyriakos :goodjob: - And its been so long since I've actually seen a Firaxis city that I'm certain I've forgotten how horrible they actually are by comparison!

TY,

Oz

The Japanese set came out wonderful! And somebody said C3C was dead, I really like the way the larger buildings look terraced.

:lol: It won't be deleted at all, since it is pretty close to what the towns looked at that era :)
Not that much to laugh about, I really liked the Chinese one and wanted to download and comment it until I saw the thread was closed. I even think it was better than this one, anyway. But don't take my words too heartily and go delete it ! Please !!
BadKharma said:
I really like the way the larger buildings look terraced.
I really second this, it's a really nice touch and looks better than the hill you used before.

Any chance of the Chinese one coming back. With CCM you can have lots of differing cities within a group.

Top Bottom