• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Previews Assorted Mechs

Mr. Will

Mister
Here you go, straight from the mind of the world-famous Spart...

Thoughts, threats, thoughts....
More to come.

Hmmm. Supposed to be bigger. :lol:
Better previews later.

This one in about 3 or 4 models that I did this weekend. If you thought this one is good you should see the last one I did...poly count 15k+.

Here are some pictures...I have no clue about animation. NOTE: I have a nonwinged version of the grayone, and a better looking version of the red, but its not finished yet. Just here are some more previews:(If I can figure out this darn thing...)

Attachments

• Humannoid1.bmp
    268.3 KB · Views: 184
  • Wingman2.bmp
    377.6 KB · Views: 103
They are both working, and yes the one with the wings has a barrel on the other gun. Also I'm currently workin on a better looking version of them both. They will look about the same just not as much legoly...(is that a word?) Ok, thoughts are appreciated...I did about 4 models in about one day...I hope you CAN'T tell. :lol:

Well, I have a habit of not animating these models..
I need to actually finish some units for once.

Not sure I like the colours... but apart from that :goodjob:

If you remove the first or last frame when rendering a preview it'll make it so it doesn't stop after every turn. You probably want more frames as well, so we can admire it better (though file size might be an issue...)

Here is the better looking version of the Red one... it is not done yet and will get better. :goodjob:

Attachments

• Humanoid2.bmp
    160.5 KB · Views: 233
Sorry they are dark...I screenshotted the render and then moved it into paint then uploaded, that could be why. My next model after this one could maybe be an Elemental for the Battletech mod...has one been done??

Actually, I'm the renderer in the house, Spart doesn't know how to do it. I simply don't have any time to make more previes now. Check back later.

That one looks good... I have a question for everyone here... I'll start by saying I'm sick, doped up, and could be hallucinating; but does anyone else notice something funky happening when they look at that picture and move their head from side to side?

Kinboat said:
That one looks good... I have a question for everyone here... I'll start by saying I'm sick, doped up, and could be hallucinating; but does anyone else notice something funky happening when they look at that picture and move their head from side to side?

Even at 12:22am I still see nothing. :p

Funny unit :)

Here is another preview of another mech...sorry if its dark later Mr.Will will post a good preview. Yes I do love chain guns!! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• gray mecha.bmp
    110 KB · Views: 165
Top Bottom