• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

It's funny because my retail Civ4 version is useless now after I spilled hot chocolate on it. There's two sides to every coin guys.

Hot chocolate is the most USELESS & INVASIVE "service" ever invented & forced on people through-out the world. :run:

Hot chocolate is the most USELESS & INVASIVE "service" ever invented & forced on people through-out the world. :run:

wat. It's not a service, it's a product, and I happen to like it.

It's funny because my retail Civ4 version is useless now after I spilled hot chocolate on it. There's two sides to every coin guys.

There's two sides to every DVD also, so try spilling the chocolate on the other side next time.

After doing my instal of the original and both expansions I no longer needed my disks to play so I built a great wonder in my man cave to store them, they are still there to this day far from any product or service lol

I think I need this file:
PbWizard.py
to make it work. Tried downloading the exe file from the link provided, but that alone doesnt fix it.

Can someone send it to me?

I still cant load the game after getting ruff_hi's file.. :(

It just closes down civ after choosing the pbem file with and error in top right corner which I dont have time to read.

Did you try the windows system restore option?

Dropped Steam? What does that mean? Installed from CDs?

Ahh - 2K business plan now becomes clear. Get Steam to roll out a 'patch' that breaks the (currently) most popular versions of the game (pitboss, pbem) and then sit back and wait for people to buy the CDs.

Glad I didn't reinstall Steam on my last computer wipe.
ONWARDS>>>
Give_me_18,_but_not_on_Earth_AD-0200_to_Majic

Top Bottom