• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

CivIVor OT - Third time's the charm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
note to self : Don't try to get the oracle or liberalism in a pitboss game :)

Raisin Bran said:
note to self : Don't try to get the oracle or liberalism in a pitboss game :)

Well, feel free to go for it, just remember (at least one turn prior) that you actually have to be logged in at the turn change to get the free tech, and ideally let the pitboss server admin know beforehand so he can make a good save, if he's inclined to reload in order to help you out. We're 0-for-2 on those in this game. :(

IglooDude said:
Well, feel free to go for it, just remember (at least one turn prior) that you actually have to be logged in at the turn change to get the free tech, and ideally let the pitboss server admin know beforehand so he can make a good save, if he's inclined to reload in order to help you out. We're 0-for-2 on those in this game. :(

well I know, it was intended to be a joke. :lol:

anyhow in the other OT game I sure I won't get any of them so I won't worry. :p

Okay, we're back up, timewarped back to 6PM EST last Sunday.

A moment of silence, please, for the hundreds of thousands of troops who have given their lives in the names of HitAnyKey, Ybbor, DeLorimier, and IglooDude over the past twelve hours.

Who is at war with who?

From what I understand Igloo is at war with HitAnyKey
and
Ybbor is at war with DeLorimier?

JerichoHill said:
and?

are they dead?

The dead ones are. :mischief:

Piles of bodies, but neither issue (the LAoD's attack on DeLo, or HAK's revenge on me for his capital) has been decided yet, and no cities have changed hands.

Yep, the mean Igloo decimated me as my birthday present yesterday. Now I'm running away with my tail between my legs hoping the leaves my last few remaining severly wounded units escape, leaving a blood trail and carrying the entrails of their fallen comrades back home.
Mean Cold People....

:(

cold ain't cool!

HitAnyKey said:
Yep, the mean Igloo decimated me as my birthday present yesterday. Now I'm running away with my tail between my legs hoping the leaves my last few remaining severly wounded units escape, leaving a blood trail and carrying the entrails of their fallen comrades back home.
Mean Cold People....

:(

Aw, it was your birthday? I'm sorry, I would have held off till today had I realized. :(

Ummm... :bday: [party] a day late, and I'm sorry, but I need to hunt those survivors down, I can't allow them to escape with the awareness of how my units travel three squares/turn instead of two.

Raisin Bran said:
cold ain't cool!

Cold is cool raised to a science. :snowcool: One of these days it'll show up on the tech tree.

azzaman333 said:
Ummm... can I join the LAOD?

Spoiler :
I dont want to die! :cry:

Do you have virgins a plenty?
Are they hot?

If so, your country could be accepted into the LAOD as a vacation and resort territory. Be visited by the brave fighting men (and women) of the LAOD. Enjoy the benefits of commerce!

azzaman333 said:
Ummm... can I join the LAOD?

Spoiler :
I dont want to die! :cry:

I dunno, DeLo has done a pretty good job of not dying so far...

something we're trying very hard to fix

JerichoHill said:
Do you have virgins a plenty?
Are they hot?

If so, your country could be accepted into the LAOD as a vacation and resort territory. Be visited by the brave fighting men (and women) of the LAOD. Enjoy the benefits of commerce!

Huh .... just to remind you Mr. Hill that you are officially not in the LAoD anymore ...... since your evil counterpart killed Tycoon early in the game and he was a member of the LAoD attacked by another member of the LAoD you were considered as a independant state. (look at the faction list post #2)

Now you are known as the Schizo empire.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom