Compilation of Bugs from the 'Bug' Thread

I'd like to know if any one is having a problem with FfH2 Patch 319 PBEM games? Since we upgraded we havent managed to get a game to work in PBEM mode?

Updated to patch k. I'm creating a new thread for post patch k, so this is the last edit for this file.

Best wishes,

Breunor

Patch m, in multi-player:
Under Arcane Lacuna (prevents spellcasting), the Balseraph Harlequin still has the ability to use Taunt. However, the resulting combat never ends, causing all troops to be inaccessible, and end turn impossible.
As soon as Arcane Lacuna is finished, taunt works fine again.

Best fix would be to disable taunt under Arcane Lacuna, I think?

Patch m, in multi-player:
Under Arcane Lacuna (prevents spellcasting), the Balseraph Harlequin still has the ability to use Taunt. However, the resulting combat never ends, causing all troops to be inaccessible, and end turn impossible.
As soon as Arcane Lacuna is finished, taunt works fine again.

Best fix would be to disable taunt under Arcane Lacuna, I think?

The harlequin taunt bug was fixed in patch n.

Best wishes,

Breunor

Just posted the below in the main bug thread. Wasn't sure if it should also go here.

I searched the entirety of Breunor's thread and did not find my issue. I am frequently getting animals (specifically bears) "stuck" in my territory when my borders expand onto the square the animal is located. I'm using BtS 3.19 and a fresh install of FFH 2041n (no subsequent patches were applied, this is my first install of FFH).

Also, I just scored a Conquest victory on turn 3 or 4 on Monarch. It appears that it was a duel map (I like playing random everything) and that the AI's settler got eaten by something before founding a city. I'm a casual gamer so didn't think to save the game or anything. :(

This last may not be technically a bug.

I'm also going to be posting this in the aforementioned thread since I am confused which is the best thread to use. Mods can delete one if they don't like the double post.

Top Bottom