• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Anno Domini civ maps request

I was just thinking that. I've found this information:

Aegai was the name of the first capital of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedonia. In 413 BC king Archelaos moved the capital of the macedonian kingdom to Pella and Aegai became the cemetary of the kings of Macedonia.

The thing is, I can't now find a map of ancient Macedon with Aegai on at the time of Alexander - so probably it would be best if you went with what you suggested and put Pella on instead of Aegai.

Dion looks to have been important as well at the time, so please put that name on there as well if it isn't there already.

Epirus
Spoiler :

Based on this

and another one
Spoiler :

Based on this

P.S.: I don't know much about Epirus, but wikipedia says that Ioannina wasn't its capital, so I used Ambracia as capital.

Epirus
Spoiler :

Based on this

and another one
Spoiler :

Based on this

P.S.: I don't know much about Epirus, but wikipedia says that Ioannina wasn't its capital, so I used Ambracia as capital.

Fantastic and thank-you!! I think I'll use the first one in the mod - but thanks for the two options :thumbsup:!

That's it, I suppose, can we finally see Jan's Punt map?
First off - it's not quite it...there's still some maps to be done, I've just not added the civs yet. I'm adding Ugarit to the list in the op when I've posted this. They're going to be a one-city civ...might be interesting playing them!

As for Jan's Punt map - he's not yet quite completed it (he's a perfectionist that guy!) I should have the map soon and then will post it here. I understand Jan wants me to wait until he's completed it before sharing :).

Great work on Epirus, Harasar! I think that's your best map so far :) Its elements feel very well-blended.

As for Jan's Punt map - he's not yet quite completed it (he's a perfectionist that guy!) I should have the map soon and then will post it here. I understand Jan wants me to wait until he's completed it before sharing :).

I couldn't let you post that work-in-progress piece ;) I thought I had the time to make this map - I started it a few weeks ago, but then urgent commissioned stuff popped in and I got distracted from doing Civ art almost completely. But since Rob dropped by, I felt the urge to finish what I've started. :) Hope you'll like it. I refrained from naming leaders or marking cities here, to emphasise the hypothethical nature of Punt's location.

Spoiler :

Larger version to make the DoM screen with: http://i1280.photobucket.com/albums/a487/Jan_Boruta/Civ 5 Art/mappunt_zps4cc92b01.png

Great work on Epirus, Harasar! I think that's your best map so far :) Its elements feel very well-blended.
Thanks!

Rob (R8XFT)
I'm glad you liked the maps :)
Ugarit
Spoiler :

The territory was depicted in accordance with this book.
But with just one city map looks empty, so I added a few other settlements:

Top Bottom