Army: 100 men
Navy: none
Religion:Egyptian Polytheism
Education: Barbaric
*start me by modern day Cairo

-grow economy
-expand south along the nile

Originally posted by aaminion00
@ north king - lol, but isn't that where Calicut is in real life? Oh well, will be fixed.

No, Don't! I made a mistake in my plotting. I was confusing it with Trivancorum... Keep it where it is.

The Russian Empire has been started. The first city, the great city of Moscow, has been settled with a little more then four thousand enhabitants. The weather, always a constant problem, would be turned in favor of the Russians - they would use the weather as a defense mechanism and as an ally. The "White City" as it would be known as, was a city of small thatch houses, modified to fight the weather. A town elder would rule over the city and each small town had their own. They would be the first nobles of Russia. They would meet, thrice a year, in the Grand Hall of the Kremlin, where the emperor reigned. From there they would convey the civilian's represenatation that they oversee.

The mighty Russians would begin to show their might with the first ever offensive expansion.

ORDERS
-Begin Wonder: The Russian Storm - huge expansion spurt to the east.
-Expand to the north and south, each with 30 men.
-40 men garrison Moscow
-Increase army, divide that, and send fifty north and fifty south.
-Wherever I go I want the soldiers to hack away at the wilderness to make the first beginnings of roads.

Umm, but how is morale or confidence expressed in this NES?

Briton Orders

increase army
expand in all directions
force any smaller tribes to join us
start wonder "Excalibur" +4 army +3navy (turn 1/?)

Sorry guys, no update tonight. Not enough time. Guarranteed tomorrow.

@Alex - The more you're involved the better your troops do. A person who writes good quality stories will kick the ass of the guy who submits orders every other turn.

Unless the guy who submits orders every other turn has superior numbers, training, weaponry and/or tactics. But anyway.

And Xen, it's just timelines for the game. It was a part fo the old Tribes I deal between minion and I.

update?

when's the next update?

minion, you are weak, and deserve to die.

j/k ;)

It's been a hour and 30 minutes? R u done yet?

Update 2 - 2900 B.C.

In China, some of the surrounding tribes join the nation, intimidated by the Chinesemen's large army and Dragon guards. Others have to be subjugated. In the North and South, the tribes there are defeated in the initial battles, but to the West, a determineed group manage to not only hold back the Chinese but penetrate their lands.

In the lands of Imperium, the Imperians grow their army twice and expand heavily towards lands rumored to be fertile. At first, the great boost in army proves good for the Imperians, however soon the toll on their economy proves too much and the Imperians enter a mild depression. 25 men desert the army.

In Tokyo, a great wonder is started as local priests work with the royal scribes in designing a large temple. Work starts as laborers carry down stones from the nearby mountains. Meanwhile, miscalculations in army size cause for little expansion. The Japanese borders meet the Ainu, but no confrontations are made.

In Mesopotamia, the Assyrians soon find that they are not alone. To the South they find the Babylonians, centered around the city of the same name. The Babylonians are more powerful, but greedy, and military overspending has placed their economy in a depression. Yet farther South, a group of Sumerian kingdoms flourish independent of each other.

The people of the Hittite king grow happy as they gain more fertile lands. The army burns a few minor villages and let's the peasents set up their own farms on top. Some small tribes in the Trebizond region to the North have been reported.

In Minoa, the Minoans construct the world's first orginized navy in the form of ten galleys made from fine Cretan timber. These they use to establish the tiny colony of Troy on the hills of Illum. The lands are rich in iron and good soil, and soon, commoners make the voyage to Troy from Knossos itself. Many want Troy to be proclaimed a city. More importantly, a strange animal known as the horse was found and taken back to Minoa. There, the elders have begun trying to figure out a way to incorporate it in war. It's a challenge since the animal is too weak to be moutned.

The Crusaders of the cross make a migration from Italia to the land of Gaul. There they make a new capital at the mouth of a large river. Expansion goes easily, but the Northwest is said to be heavily populated by warlike Gauls.

On the Indian subcontinent, times of prosperity fall upon the Calicut people. A great new temple is started in the capital itself, and the army expands greatly in all directions. Great beasts called elephants are encountered to the North.

In the Slavic domains of the Kievan Rus, the Ukranians become one of the most feared armies in the world. They make great gains in all directions, but encounter a hostile "Crimean people" to the South of them. Also, the people learn the secrets of the "Ball" and start up a game which involves throwing it around and hitting whoever has it.

In the lands of the Nile, the Egyptians arise. Pharaoh Ramses unites the country's many nomes into one despotism under him. Recent irrigation projects along the mighty river have improved the economy. No major threats exist for Ramses' and his men, except for a few nomes who stubbornly resist annexation by his kingdom.

The Russians make the world's first roads by cutting through the dense wilderness. This allows for much faster expansion and they quickly form a large nation. Dozens of outlying tribes flock to join them... however with succes comes enemies. The Novgordians to the North are not very happy abotu the Russians' success.

The Britons expand in all directions from their capital of London. Northward there is little resistance to their recently increased armies, but to the West they meet the Welsh. In response to the British invaders, the Welsh have united in a small confederacy of villages and have manned an army of a hundred or more to stand up to the British.

In Rome, the city sits still. The politicians say nothing, and this allows the Etruscans to grow strong and establish their boundaries. Etruscan raids on outlying olive fields become more and more common.

Diplomacy

From Babylon
To Assyria

We feel a boundary between us would be in both of our best interests.

From Ainu
To Japan

In exchange for one economy level we will join your nation.

OOC: Expansion picks up as the game goes along, and is far quicker through conquest. Unique Units are taken into consideration during battles, but not seperatly listed under your nation stats.

The World - 2900 B.C.

Attachments

• -map-.gif
    -map-.gif
    74.2 KB · Views: 144
How many UUs do i have?

OOC- AA, sicne you placed Troy in the wronf spot, can I make, and send you a corrected map?

Originally posted by Rika_Heyli
You didn't add my wonder to the first page!?

fixed.

Originally posted by Xen
OOC- AA, sicne you placed Troy in the wronf spot, can I make, and send you a corrected map?

Yeah sure.

Originally posted by alex994
How many UUs do i have?

This is explained under the OOC section of the update.

Chinese Orders*secret*

-increase army
-continue wonder
-attack or expand to the west with 50 men, west 25, east 25, north 25, south 25, and leave 50 men for defence.

Top Bottom