• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

The Despot Thread - The Era of Conquest

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
This is the despot-Thread of the house of Jadius in Noshuret.

The current despotess of Fanatia is Augustus Jade Veern.

This thread will contain information about the imperial family as well as announcements of the despot. It will also be used for communication to the populace.

Any citizen can come into this palace to post his comments or requests.

Family Members
Jadian Imperial Line:
Ceasar Jadius (current despot)
Caesaria Jadius Avitia (daughter of Bellona+Caesar)

Lifespanian Imperial Line:
Diutia Jadius Lifespanius Bellona
Caesaria Jadius Lifespanius Rubinia (daughter of Bellona+Caesar)

Capitol of the nation and provinces
The Capitol of Fanatica is Gorina.
THe Province of Jadius (Owned by the Jadius Family)
The province of Helenatica (Owned by the Lifespanius Family)
The province of ? (Owned by the DiSaaMuel Family)

Units of fanatica
bellona (charisma 14) controlls:
3 spear+1 warrior in gorina
3 spear+1 warrior in noshuret
3 spear+1 warrior in penguinadua

hellena (charisma 14) controlls:
8 archers and 2 spearmen, as mobile assault force
lurking around near atrouia.

rubinia:
oh father! i have bad news... bellona and hellena died of old age... but this will not hinder our march against egypt!

as general of the helenatican army, i will send you the II Corps with 3 Spearmen and 6 Legions under the command of lieutenant general Arlena Gorinia. she will soon report in your office to receive further commands of your general.

details about the new organization of the helenatican army can be found here

Arlena Gorinia reports for duty. I will make my army beat up every little filthy egyptian.. We will figh to the death for Fanatica!

Julia: I would like to fight for you, but you must first confirm the province that I have asked for. Until then, I won't have an army with which to fight.
Here is the province:

Attachments

• grants12.jpg
    grants12.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 289
CG: Just to remind u; here is my request for land. You know that Ill support u fully and I did fullfill the agreement we had. This isnt really much im asking of u. Remember that I helped u out in the begining, huh? :D Do me a favour huh? :D U cant use that much land anyway...

Here is just a mapp of the land I would like to have. Remember that I will always be true to fanatica (as It would be a fanatican region) and I will use almost all my forces to fight the egyptians.
The blue is the tiles I want and the yellow is the one I want if its ok for u but really nog big bis...

Attachments

• dg3_req copy.jpg
    dg3_req copy.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 274
Vendetta Lifespania:
NOTICE:
as rubinia died upon birth of her children, i will take controll of the lifespanian lands... and all functions rubinia owned before she died.

signed:
vendetta lifespania, aunt of rubinia lifespania

Mj. General Scrobius Pantonius, under Lt. General Arlena Gorina, reporting in for duty!

Excelent, also in good news, the Jade Commandos has just arived. I will be soon be presenting the new General of the Jade Commandos. Which is Omar Veer's Great-Grand Nephew. And also the persion who is to marry my daughter, Augustus Veern. Saddly my cousin Mara Jade III has went to the great beyond. But her Grand-Daughter Mara Jade IV has some of here Mother's looks.

@Boots and Sir John - Ive checked and Double checked the map for any conflicting lands (IE lands already been offered), and is accepted :).

The unitfication of Avita Jade and Augustus Veern
The aging despot Caeser Jade, beguins to do the marrage cerimony for his Daughter Avita Jade and Augustus Veern.

Caeser Jade: I am here to adnounce the marrage of my daughter and a Grand-son of my freind's freind. Augustus has aggreed to take the name of Jade as his last name.

Soon the Grand-daughter of Mara Jade III's daughter aproaches the court

Ceaser Jade: Ahh, Mara, good to see my Commanding Officer of the Jade Commandos.

Mara Jade IV: I am hear for the cerimony.

Caeser Jade: Excelent, now to start the cerimony

Soon the Despot has pronounced his Daughter and Augustus to be. Husband and wife. Augustus Veern takes the name Jade as his last name

Caeser Jade: and I herby Adnounce that Augustus Jade Veern is the new Despot of the lands

Augustus Jade Veern: Thanks, I wont let you down.

After the night of the cerimony, Caeser Jade died in his sleap.

Augustus Jade Veerus is the new Despot

I am very sorry to hear about your father in laws death altough I congratulate you with becoming despot, Augustus. I will be just as loyal to you as I was under any one of the despots...
I am also to bring my deepest condolnces from my wife, the Lt. General in the HMC.

-Corevius Nero

Princess Vendetta arrives at the despotical palace in gorina
Vendetta: "My Despot! I must STRONGLY protest against some action which came to my ears!"
Despot: "So which one should that be?"
Vendetta: "I heard you tried to put pressure on the commander of the helenatican corps. I must insist here that the helenatican forces are only lent to the fanatican army for this conflict ANS A INDEPENDANT CORPS! this means that you must not interfere with the decissions of the commander which i chose. he will take his decissions freely, or our troops will withdraw from the conflict."
Despot: "It was my brother! Only a private!..."
Vendetta: "This does not matter! Our glorious army was not built on good relations, but on work and prooving of skills in battle. If you want a honorous position for your brother, you could send out a division of your own troops under his command, but not interfere with HELENATICAN forces decissions! We will NOT tolerate this."
Vendetta does not listen further to the despot but walks out of the room in deep anger

Mara Jade IV noticed that Vendetta has stormed out of the Throne room

General Mara Jade IV: Vendetta? Where are you going?

Vendetta: I am not going to put up with that Hot head Despot. Apperently he thinks...

General Mara Jade IV: I know, I and I am truly sorry about this. Ill try to convince the Despot to allow his brother to be a Private in hopes that he can raise up the ranks. So please stay here, Ill let you know when it is alright to come in.

Vendetta: Thanks

Mara Jade IV storms into the Despot's throne room

Despot Augustius Veern Jade: What is it now, they want to put my brother...

General Mara Jade IV: Listen, I was not happy when I had to grab the Commander.

Despot Augustius Veern Jade: Now listen here

General Mara Jade IV: No! you listen. Just because your brother is a private does not mean you should lash out because he is your only brother and the rest of your brothers have died. What would Caeser Jade have to say about this action?

Soon the Despot beguins to shead a tear for the fist time in his life. He soon starts to think of His dead brothers and his recently departed Father-in Law

Despot Augustius Veern Jade: *sob* I have digrased my Father-in Law's name. How could I, I only wanted the best for my Brother.

Royal Military Advisor: Vendetta has also threaten to withdraw from the conflict if you do not conduct a formal appology, leaving only the Jade Commandos to defend us.

Despot Augustius Veern Jade: Please send in Vendetta. I wish to give her an appology and allow my Brother to be a private in the Corps as long as he can get a chance of a promotion.

Mara Jade IV signals Vendetta back in

Vendetta: What is it Despot? This had better be good

Despot Augustius Veern Jade: I wish to make a formal appology of my actions that has happened earlyer. I would also like to make a apperace to deliver my appology to your Lt Geneal. Please do accept my appology and give my Brother a chance to raise up the rainks from Private

Vendetta look relieved now...
Vendetta: "Oh! This comes as a surprise... i hoped we could find an arrangement here... Well, i must admit that i obviously also was a bit overheated due to the conflict... as such, i clearly will state to my commander that he will have an eye on your brother and let him get a preffered raise in rank as soon as he sees fit..."
Despot: "Yes, i think this is the right way... and hopefully we can continue our good cooperation to protect our homes"
Vendetta: "Sureley... i think this again prooved that we can manage to work together even in hard times... and be assured that your brother, as i got to know him, will surely manage to proove he is as good as any other member of your family, and thus will have a military career in the HMC which will still be talked about in hundreds of years."
Despot: "I will hope so... Vendetta, would you like to join me for dinner?"
Vendetta: "How could i deny such a request?"
both sit down to eat together and discuss several diplomatic and organizational topics...

OOC: I know Ill already have gotten some lan but I would humbly like to ask for some more. The same loyalty terms apply. Ill send u a pm about what I can give you in return for this small piece of land. I wont get the land in a while anyway, but heres a pic:

BTW: The Blue is what ive already got and the red is what I ask for...

Attachments

• please.jpg
    please.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 247
vendetta:
just a short note:
the requested area conflicts with the disaamuel claiming area :)
as neo is my husband, i am not authorized to do deals for disaamuel but am interested in his welbeing. i would propose a compromise along the following lines:

yellow line: claiming border for disaamuel territory at the moment

light blue line: a possible compromise, giving the disaamuels 5 tiles + a city for giving up claiming over 20 other tiles.

grey line: border of lifespanian claiming area

Attachments

• please.jpg
    please.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 259
If CG is ok with that, its ok for me..

Top Bottom