Civfanatics merchandising oppurunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graeme the mad

Certified Maniac
I'm suprised no one ever thought of this before but i've just been struck by inspiration: The fanatastic merchandising oppurtunity if this game.

I can see it now

*wavy lines appear on screen - oh you know the ones you mean*

Thunderfall T-Shirts, G-Man Lunchboxes, How about the Az digital watch? the scorch communist revolotuion kit, The Corn Master Tea bags...

Never mind the soap opera: this week on fanatics:
CUnnobelin of Hippo and Genghis-Ks fight gets out of hand and has to be settled by thunderfall who is unaware that Cornmaster and Alicabathes of Athenae are planning a sight takeover.
Meanwhile Starlifter and Az reminsc about the good old days before all these young upstart joined and Kitten of Chaos and Spycathcer have a vicous psychological ladder game.
Everyone ignores Graeme the mad, especially Dan, and Allan preaches peace and goodwill.
However none of them realise that an agent from Apolyton is planning to destroy the site! will the gang survive?: tune in next time and find out.

*wavy line again*

Fantastic isnt it :crazyeyes :D

... thunderfall who is unaware that Cornmaster and Alicabathes of Athenae are planning a sight takeover.
LOL, I'd like to see (pun ?!) that! Is a "sight takeover" done with an "evil eye" or just a "long look" :lol: ;).

hey, that would actually be a good idea for the story forum thats reputed to be coming soon...

"LOL, I'd like to see (pun ?!) that! Is a "sight takeover" done with an "evil eye" or just a "long look" . "

I think he means a site takeover. Nevertheless I find this damn funny for some reason. :D Maybe this shld be in the humor and jokes section.

Hey, that's a cool idea! Yeah, I'll be decked out in my T-Fall T-shirt, my Az digital watch, and my G-Man lunchbox, heehee!!

...and I really like the idea of the soap opera! Really, we ought to start a stories forum to get it going. What about it, TF?

What could I do?

In this Episode:
Sixchan hits the roof when no-one agrees with him for the 8th week running and plans to kill Thunderfall and take his position so he can ban everyone who disagrees with him and only TF can stop him, but he is busy fighting the 'forum revolution' and no-one can stop him! Or can they? Find out on this episode of: CfC!

This would be a great addition to the possible new forum so lets see who wants to be the offical writers...

I would like to be part of it and we will need around 10. Each person can probably add to the story whenever they wanted although it would be nice if people waited awhile for others to post. Its important that each person is realistically portrayed (massively exagerated). A final point: this should not be used to abuse other members...

Maybe we could have unlimited writers but it would be nice to see who would want to contribute to it.

Hehehe Sixchan... :goodjob: :lol:

Writers for the stories? Hmm...

Originally posted by Sixchan
What could I do?

In this Episode:
Sixchan hits the roof when no-one agrees with him for the 8th week running and plans to kill Thunderfall and take his position so he can ban everyone who disagrees with him and only TF can stop him, but he is busy fighting the 'forum revolution' and no-one can stop him! Or can they? Find out on this episode of: CfC!

But Sixchan's poorly planned plot is easily foiled by H Tower. The CfC is once again safe for all of the Civ posters. Thanks to: (drum roll) H TOWER :D

Sixchan getting puished for his evil plot::spank:

next time: Will Cornmaster and AofA realy attempt a coup?

H Tower successfully defeats and punishes Sixchan :spank: (hee hee, you havent read my last post in the thread about songs, have you?) but he escapes and gets Graeme on his side (why? He's mad and so's sixchan!) the Kami-sama gives Sixchan the ability to overthrow TF, and once again it's all up to H Tower to save the day.:king:

By the way, what does the H stand for? Hard? Help? HENTAI???:confused:

Originally posted by Sixchan
H Tower successfully defeats and punishes Sixchan :spank: (hee hee, you havent read my last post in the thread about songs, have you?) but he escapes and gets Graeme on his side (why? He's mad and so's sixchan!) the Kami-sama gives Sixchan the ability to overthrow TF, and once again it's all up to H Tower to save the day.:king:

By the way, what does the H stand for? Hard? Help? HENTAI???:confused:

I'm very comfortable in my heterosexuality, but i'm sure that if you go to your local public library, you could get a librarian to punish you. If you have no idea what i'm talking about, go download the movie Tomcats. But be warned, don't eat too much food before/during the movie.

The H stands for High. My friends gave me the nickname High Tower, or H Tower for short. I can't imagine why, i'm only 6' 4";) Apperntly High Tower was a character in the police academy movies, but i've never seen them. maybe i should, have they been making fun of me all these years? [insert worried smiley/]

I'm very comfortable in my heterosexuality, but i'm sure that if you go to your local public library, you could get a librarian to punish you. If you have no idea what i'm talking about, go download the movie Tomcats. But be warned, don't eat too much food before/during the movie.

Don't know WHAT you mean, I was joking anyway, I put the song on because I thought it was funny. Hmm, heterosexuality, are you implying I'm gay? Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, I'm just not that type of person.:)

"Don't know WHAT you mean, I was joking anyway, I put the song on because I thought it was funny. Hmm, heterosexuality, are you implying I'm gay? Not that there's anything wrong with being gay, I'm just not that type of person."

He means you're normal in sexual orientation (man-woman). What he means is that you have a taste for 'exotic' sex. ;)

Well, that's what is implied by the word hentai. You DO know that it means pervert or something like that?

BTW, isn't it a bit pompous for you to style yourself as god (i.e. kama) and plus a very respected honorific (sama)? Not that I am bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom