Request: Spanish Leader head flc's

GIDustin

Emperor
I love the spanish, but I am tired of the spanish leader looking remarkably native american (iroquois) :p

If someone could whip up a spanish leader head set of flc's, I would greatly appreciate it. They dont even have to be animated.

Also. Has anyone figured out how to add multiple civs and be able to play with and against them without the foreign advisor crashing? I have done several tests and came to the conclusion that the lower half of the possible civilization colors will crash the game, but that is just my results and I would like to compare with others.

thanks

ccm01 is currently working on one ( I think ) He said it is on the drawing board. I think it is Franco or Francisco or something like that. Sorry I can't remember the name. If I could just figure out how to make flics I would do it myself.

I know how to use flicster to make unit flcs, and I am in the process of a few now, but I dont think the leader head animations are the same because flicster wont open them

If i only knew, and had an image of some spanish leader head, i could do it myself

Thanks for the info though

I'm Spanish, and I think that Franco wouldn't be an appropiate Civ3 leader...he was a fascist dictator, like Mussolini and Hitler, and people don't feel proud of him. A good leader could be Carlos V, who created the vast Spanish Empire. (or maybe could be Felipe II).:king:

ok I have figured out how to make Non-animated flc's, but I still need an image to get it to work. I dont have any spanish leader head pictures laying around, so perhaps someone else could help?

Thanks

But if you have noticed, ccm01 has created all the WWII leaders, so Franco would fit in with the rest of his leaders.

Ok, if you need a Franco leader head for a WW2 era mod, maybe this can be useful;) It's a painting made in 1939-40 representing Franco's victory at the Spanish Civil War.I've choosen it, and not an original photo, because it's in color, and is more appropiate to Civ3.
Here is
:D

Attachments

• franco.jpg
    franco.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 224
Sorry I didnt have time to test it cuz I am working on another mod (it is really hard to make improvement icons from scratch) so if this works, lemme know. If not, well, lemme know then too.

THanks

GIDustin

Well, before I even got back to what i was doing, i realized i used the wrong palette. If that one looks, odd, use this one.

GIDustin

it kinda only has one frame

It actually has 121 frames, but all of them are the same image.

Civilization 3 wouldnt like it as well any other way.

:)

GIDustin

They are not real good pics but the best I can find. How about Francisco Coronado? Thought ya might like Conquistadores.

Attachments

• francisco coronado.gif
    francisco coronado.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 193
again Not the greatest pic.

Attachments

• carlos v  ok.jpg
    carlos v ok.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 177
Good pics for Spanish leaders.
Juan Carlos I, is the actual Spanish king, since 1975 (Franco's death), and he hasn't any influence on the government, only as representative. Maybe could be more appropiate the President Aznar, who has the government since 1996.

Here is the one of carlos

Pres Azner

Top Bottom