SNES-Skilord's Never Ending Story

Rules
limit to 3 posts a day from here on out. 1 age can be completed in a month. a tech takes 2 days to figure out although you don't have to announce what ur reaserching. I'l figure it out if you cheat.

Japan:
Government:Feuidalism
Ruler: ?
Military Strenght: Medium on land, very good navy
Tech. Level: Medium Middle Age
In War With: China
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact:
Note:

China:
Government: Despotism
Military Strenght: Large(weak) land army, and no navy
Tech. Level: Early Middle Ages
In War With: Japan
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact:
Note:

India:
Government: Republic
Military Strenght: Small land army and No navy.
Tech. Level: Early Middle Age.
In War With: Persia, Babylon
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact:
Note:

Spain:
Government: Monarchy
Ruler: El duque de Pamplona (duke o' york)
Military Strenght: Large land army, Huge navy.
Tech. Level: Late Middle Age.
In War With: America, Aztecalnd
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact:
Note:

Russia:
Military Strenght:Weak land army and small navy.
Tech. Level: Early Middle Age
In War With:
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact:

Persia:
Government: Theocracy
Ruler:?
Military Strenght: Medium land army, no navy.
Tech. Level: Early Middle Ages.
In War With: India
Alliances: Babylon (v.India)
Mutual Protection Pact: With Babylon
Note:

Babylon:
Government: Theocracy
Military Strenght: Small land army, no navy.
In War With: India
Alliances: Persia(v. India)
Mutual Protection Pact: Persia (Holy Alliance)

Egypt:
Military Strenght: Medium land army, Small navy
Tech. Level: Early Middle Ages.
In War With: Britain
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact:

Zululand:
Government: Despotism
Military Strenght: Small land army, No navy
Tech. Level: Later Ancient Ages.
In War With:
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact:

Greece:
Ruler: King Leonidas (Admiral Super)
Military Strenght: Medium land army, Small navy
In War With:
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact: Rome, France (Southern Colonial pact)
Note:

Rome:
Government: Fuedalism
Ruler: King Constantine (sealman)
Military Strenght: Small land army, small navy
Tech. Level: Late Middle Age.
In War With:
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact: Greece, France (Southern Colonial pact)

France:
Ruler: Sir Napoleon (SKILORD)
Military Strenght: Medium land army, medium navy
Tech. Level: Medium Middle Age,
In War With: Aztecaland
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact: Rome, Greece (Southern Colonial pact)

Germany:
Government:Fuedalism
Military Strenght: Weak army, No navy.
Tech. Level: Medium Middle Age.
In War With:
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact:
Note:

Great Britain:
Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Ruler: ? ( wilboman)
Military Strenght: Small land army, huge navy
Tech. Level: Late Middle Age
In War With: Iroquois, America, Egypt
Alliances:
Mutual Protection Pact:
Note:

Aztecaland:
Military Strenght: Large antiquated land army, no navy
Tech. Level: Late Ancient Ages
In War With: Spain
Alliances: America (against Spain)
Mutual Protection Pact: America

America:
Ruler: Lincon (jason the king)
Military Strenght: Weak land army, No navy
Tech. Level: Late Ancient Age
In War With: Spain, Britain
Alliances: Aztecaland(v.Spain) Iroquois(v. Britain)
Mutual Protection Pact: With Iroquois and Aztecaland

Iroquois:
Military Strength: Large land army, No navy
In War With: Britain
Alliances: America(v. Britain)
Mutual Protection Pact: With America

Premise:
The Age Of Colonization(or something like that this is not at all factual just based on the Age of colonization) Spain and Britain fight the natives for N. America and European interests in Africa begin to rise. Germany needs to Unify, as does Italy, Asia is begining to see more and more foreigners as Persia and Babylon wage their holy war against India and Japan makes a grab for Chinese land. Respect other players posts and don't get too creative. I have France.
Timeline:
1510- France Begins Colonizing Ivory coast, El duque de Pamplona takes power in spain. Britain and Spain enter talks regarding Colonial wars. Rome Begins Colonizing Northern Africa.

this map is a little better (colors fixed)

Attachments

• snesmapnew.gif
    snesmapnew.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 396
I'm tempted to play, but I wanted to be France! :cry:

Never mind, I suppose I could make do with Spain. :)

I'm not too sure about the map though. Are the light blues in South-east Asia supposed to be Japan? If so then I'd think it'd be better for the Russians to return the entire Japanese nation to them. This doesn't strike me as being a good idea to start with.
If you don't mind that I can't play at weekends and that we've got a national holiday in Britain on Monday so I can't play then either then I'm willing to give this a go. El duque de Pamplona (York isn't in Spain! :() has taken charge of his country's political destiny and looks forward to welcoming the ambassadors of his European neighbours to his palacio in Madrid. :D

Psst! Inglés - want an alliance against the troublesome tribes on the other side of the atlántico?

Since I'm trying hard to be the good guy as Japan in Das's game, it would be fun to start off as the ultimate protagonist this time around. If there are no objections, I'll be Britain.

Well the light blue is actually India. Japan is dark Red. Babylon and Germany are also the same color.... doh! the map isn't very good can some1 else make a Better one? I guess we have enough to start.

French ships were Dropping settlers off at the Ivory coast. France had no Interest as of yet with the American Continents, Spain and England were to busy there, the only competition in Africa were the English in Egypt, or rather hoping to obtain Egypt.

France extends financial help to the English and Spanish to help in their war.

Yeah, a new map is definitely needed. I know where I am - it's not too hard :) - but I don't get why India is both light blue and grey and why Japan seems to own the entire (old) Soviet Union, with Russia in possession of eastern Europe. If Japan's only got a medium army then they'd never be able to take and occupy all that land. Sorry to be a pain here, but I'd like the map to be a little more organised. I'm still keen to play though, and glad to hear that France has pledged to aid Spain in its wars abroad.
Now that the duke o' york has finished moaning, an official statement from el duque de Pamplona will follow tomorrow. :)

What are those little nations aroundGermany?

Do you want a blank map?

Need the blank world map I used?

could you just make a map, i'm not very good at it. japan is only holding Japan and Korea right now. i dunno about lil nations around germany, must be a Mistake. :o the color that japan is is the Color that The entire (old) soviet union is Russia, maybe the colors need to be better.

EDIT: Those lands around Germany are supposed to be Germany, (god i suck at this) I tried to use one of your maps already das, yeah i need a Blank one, it would help alot (i could choose colors) some of the colors you used i didn't have

In an effort to spread Christianity to the heathens of Africa, Pope Phillipe III convinces King Constantine of Italy to plant colonies in the deserts of Africa.

Rome sends ships across the Med to the provinces of Tunisa, Moracco and Algeria, making certain to stay away from the conflict in Egypt.

Rome's influcence begins to grow around the Med.

___

I'll take Rome this time.

The French Ambassador knocked on the door of the huge Roman palace. It was answered by a large hairy man, easily capablr of throwing him out intop the road, although on such a sunny, beautiful day that would hardly seem a punishment.

"i am here to speak to his royal highness, King Constatine, i am Pierre The Ambassador from the freanch empire." he said politely.
"he's been expecting you,"the herald replied.
the Roman Kings study wasn't that impressive on a royal scale although it was quite grand on all others. Constatine sat, relaxed in a chair in the center oof the room, awaiting him.
"Sir, i am here to see you about Roman-French relations."
"good, i wanted to speak to you on the same subject"
"Would you be willing to sign a Mutual protection pact to help protect ourselves from the dreadful African natives?"
Caeser thought about it for a while finally replying .....

That's not my Blank Map!

This is:

English ships sailed out from Edinburgh, headed towards Norway and Newfoundland. Nobody had claimed these areas thus far, but someone was going to. So King William III decided to do just that right now. No rivals here.

He knew diplomacy was an important survivial skill in these modern world, so relations to the rest of Europe must be set up right now. The English empire was all set on it's road to glory...

Top Bottom