International Science Department Term 5

Strider

In Retrospect
With the soon-to-come building of the spaceship we must watch other countries science research and build progress. Thus I choose to re-name the NSD(National Science department) to ISD(International Science Department).

This is the official thread for the International Science Department (term 5). The science department strongly discourages the trading of key ttechnology's. (Key meaning techs that produce wonders/goverments.)

Science Leader: Strider
Science Deputy: Civanator
Chat Rep: Curufinwe

current Tech
robitics

2nd Tech
superconductor

3rd Tech
Satellites

4th Tech
sythentic Fibers

5th Tech
Stealth

6th Tech
The Laser

7th Tech
smart weapons

8th Tech
intergrated Defense

We are in the Modern age!!
[dance][dance]

Indust Tech Tree
Indust Tech Tree

Modern Tech Tree
Modern Tech Tree

Here's the way things will work: All suggested science queue's or anything else will be put into the science proposal thread. Anything that has to do with trading techs/ or anything that someone deems important will be posted in this thread.

Other Science department threads:

Term 1
Term 1

Term 2
Term 2

Term 3
NSD Term 3

Term 4
Nation Science Department Term 4

Science Discussion
No discussion right now

Science Proposal
Science Proposal

Here's what I'm aloud to do:
I) Science Department

(1) Organize tech research queue.

(2) Organize tech trades.

(3) Organize tech espionage.

Related Links:

ISD Citizens Group Join Today!

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me this term and (again) thank you to let me lead are country's science affairs for 3 straight terms.

~Strider~
Science Leader

It is.... jsut with a new name ;)

Of Course :)...... That makes it what? 3 terms in a row?

We MUST get the support of Foreign and Domestic in order to keep track of others space ship progress. And in order to try to stop others from stealing tech.

I was going to do that, but forgot. Thanks alot for reminding me!!(I'm going to give you and civanator something to do)

Civanator make contact with the foreign affairs department(make contact lol)

Curufinwe same with the domestic

Please cast your vote in the Council Vote for Chief Justice.

A sponsor is desperately needed to bring a Council Vote on the revised forum setup. I've made it as easy as possible. All that is required is a copy and pasting into a new thread in the Polls forum.

Please respond to this request by posting the Council Vote or replying here that you will not sponsor the Vote.

Top Bottom