Rebel Pub (Customer Single Item Sales)

disorganizer

Deity
Introduction
Welcome to the famous "Rebel Pub" in Bavaria!

This pub is the oldest pub founded in Fanatika. It has a history going back until almost 4000BC, when the city was founded.

Our forefathers met in a small hut next to a spring when deciding over the birth of our civilization, and that is the place where the pub was founded.

In 4000BC, this became the birthplace of the famous "Riot Beer", which is brewed out of the clear waters of bavaria, originating from Mt. Victory. In the 1500's BC, we also extended it with the only distillery for the famous "Distilled Banana Juice".

Of course, as we are located in the diplomatic centre of our nation, we also have the license to produce some fine foreign brewerages, like the famous "Banana Juice". The ingredients from this drink are secret and the recipy was braught to us on mysterious ways out of the far lands of apolytonia. In its distilled version, you will propably need someone to carry you home, whereas in its original version, its also suited as longdrink.

You can also join us at the chatroom #rebelpub, where all our waiters and me await you as operators to have a nice and interesting talk.
Orders used in the chat should be placed as post in the forum for trackability. If we take orders in the chat, it is logged by a waiter and the log is passed to the bookkeeper for reference.

Rebel Pub
Fanatikan Square
Bavaria (Fanatika)

Rules
You can stay in here for as long as you like and discuss on any topic which is appropriate to the forum rules of CFC.
There will be no limitation at all on demogame issues.
You must consume something to post in here!
So you have to buy something for every 10 posts you put up.
Your first 2 posts are free of charge.
If not, we reserve the right to throw you out and have the mods delete all of your posts in here for which you did not pay.

Subscription, Parties and other events
We deliver for any kind of event and take subscription orders.
See Rebel Pub (Distillery and Brewery) for details.

Wholesale
We also sell to resellers.
See Rebel Pub (Distillery and Brewery) for details.

Waiters
The waiters here are there to discuss and argue with you as well as to serve your needs.
They will give you receipts of what you baught and notify you if you talk without payment.
The waiters get a pay of 20% of the net income each (40% together).

Bookkeeping
The bookkeeper gets 12.5% of the net income. For that, he collects the receipts and posts the transactions to the FRA.

Staff
Owner: Disorganizer
Waiters: Shabbaman, Gunning1
Bookkeeper: Plexus

Pricelist
Code:
[B]Someting to drink:[/B]
 4 non-dizzy drinks (water, coke, lemonade, etc.) (0.3 liter)
20 Banana Juice (1 liter)
25 Smoked Banana Juice (0.3 liter)
30 Distilled Banana Juice (0.1 liter) (DBJ)

[B]DBJ-Specialities! Disorganizer's private stuff![/B]
40 10 year old DBJ (one star) (0.1 litre) (*DBJ)
50 20 year old DBJ (two stars) (0.1 litre) (**DBJ)
60 40 year old DBJ (three stars) (0.1 litre) (***DBJ)
80 100 year old DBJ (four stars) (0.1 litre) (****DBJ)
100 >500 year old DBJ (five stars) (0.1 litre) (*****DBJ)

[B]Beer specialitis:[/B]
10 Riot Beer (1 liter)
   A delightfully palatable lager that's serious on taste"
10 Looterzale
   A playful ale with hearty undertones. Perfect with meals.
10 Weizen-Riot Beer
   Traditional wheat and yeast beer. Sweet and spicy; a great after dinner treat
15 Double-Revolution Beer (1 litre)
   A bittersweet triumph of double brewing.
   This two party beer is a bit of heaven on earth
15 Election-Fest Beer (1 litre)
   Special brew lager for the election time. Spices and a longer brewing time
   bring the award winning taste of Riot Beer to another level.
   Only available from the start of nominations to the end of the elections!

[B]Something to eat:[/B]
 5 sweet and sour
 5 doughnut
10 doughnut flambe
15 doughnut flambe with honey
20 wrapped sheep with bananas
30 speciality of the house

The pub is a self-organized business. The waiters will work by deciding for themselves how they will run this pub. The only rules except the general pub-rules i set up are rules on how orders are placed and handled together with the FRA.

Rules for Order-Handling
1) the first waiter seeing a post will have to deliver it
2) each waiter gives a receipt for the recipent of the order in a standardized format (see later in this mail) in the pub-thread
3) the waiters can organize for themselves how they work together to optimize the service for our clients

conslusion: main point is that orders and receipts have to be logged in any way and that the bookkeeper must be noticed of where to find them if not in the pub-thread.

Format of Receipt:
The Receipt has to have the following information:
Code:
Client: [name of ordering person]
Order: [list of what was ordered]
Gold: [sum of gold client pays according to pricelist]

Transaction logging to FRA
Shaitan collects all receipts to post them in the FRA.

Shaitan, I will have no part in this. This is not the place for any adulterous proposition.

Although I do suspect that there is a niche in the market. I'll talk to disorganizer about it ;) but I doubt that we'll find someone here at CFC to fill this vacancy :lol:
In the mean time, can I offer you some peanuts?

Well, not yet... i think thats a good idea though and i would propably "tolerate" it in my town for a small reasonable license fee... :)
But anyways, we dont have enough eligable persons in our nation yet. Any volunteers to fill in the gap?

Why, that's very kind! And... Aren't you the fellow I have heard mentioned here before? The chief author of Fanatika's fine constitution? Amazing, the people you meet over a beer :)

This should prove to be a very intersting conversation, provided I don't fall off my bar log too soon. How strong is this Riot Beer?

Speaking of brews; I like mine a bit on the dark and hoppy side. Any plans for different types? Your basic bar should have some ales, lagers and porters. I like the occasional hefe-wiezen as well. Don't forget your extra special Oktoberfest beer! Maybe something along these lines:

Riot Beer - A delightfully palatable lager that's serious on taste.

Looterzale - A playful ale with hearty undertones. Perfect with meals.

Riotfest Beer - Special brew lager for the holidays. Spices and a longer brewing time bring the award winning taste of Riot Beer to another level. Limited time availability.

Happy Vandal Double Boch - A bittersweet triumph of double brewing. This two party beer is a bit of heaven on earth.

Zoot Suit Riot Beer - A hearty porter with a short aftertaste and deep finish.

Slap My Butt and Call Me Hefe-Wiezen - Traditional wheat and yeast beer. Sweet and spicy; a great after dinner treat.

Originally posted by maniacalmonkey
Why, that's very kind! And... Aren't you the fellow I have heard mentioned here before? The chief author of Fanatika's fine constitution? Amazing, the people you meet over a beer :)

This should prove to be a very intersting conversation, provided I don't fall off my bar log too soon. How strong is this Riot Beer?
That's me for certain. I'm just here enjoying a drink before I go back to the office. Just finished my first big case for Apro, Poe & Nuffin.

So, how are you finding our fair land?

here here

(you know this could turn into a spamming thread with numerous hic....hic posts)

*raises glass*

Here here!

So far, I am enjoying your land very much. You obviously have a lot of experience in DG's, as I have noticed several Civ2 DG's as well. Tell me, when did you reach the decision not to include political parties?

Top Bottom