Yes, No & Abstain. Polling Services (an office of AP&N)

Eklektikos

Eponymous
Welcome to YN&A, the polling services arm of AP&N Legal Services. Here we deal exclusively with polling issues including vetting, creation and any other questions you may have regarding a poll you wish to post.

Want to post a poll but are uncertain whether it conforms to the polling standards? We'll look it over for you and give you our professional opinion.

Want to be sure that your poll is worded unambiguously and without prejudice? YN&A will analyse your poll and suggest any alterations necessary to ensure that the results of your poll cannot be argued with.

Have an issue you wish to poll on but find the idea of writing it daunting, or simply a chore? We'll create it for you, and of course ensure that it follows all applicable polling standards as well.

These services are both available for a cost of 50 gold per poll, payable to AP&N Legal Services.

*bump for advertising purposes*

I would like to make a pre-payment on two polls - one for the FNSD and one for the Domestic Department for use by the respective leaders of these departments at their discretion.

Here's 100. let me know if I should post this payment in the AP&N thread.

Thanks Eklektikos! :)

Originally posted by donsig
I would like to make a pre-payment on two polls - one for the FNSD and one for the Domestic Department for use by the respective leaders of these departments at their discretion.

Here's 100. let me know if I should post this payment in the AP&N thread.

Thanks Eklektikos! :)
Ok, the transaction's been posted in the bank thread and as I've heard no whining about it as yet I assume there's no need to repost it in the AP&N thread. I will now go and inform the two departments of your gift. Sorry this has taken me so long! :o

Pity.

I thought you had some business started that'd vote for me on all those polls... that'd come in handy!

Top Bottom