Domestic Department of Fanatika - Term 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor

Since the resignation of Fanatika's first Domestic Minister. I decide to make a new thread showing this change. You can access the old thread here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Domestic Leader: Fionn McCumhall
Domestic Deputy: Chieftess
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please share your views on:
- New City Placement
- Wonder Building
- Science/Luxury/Tax Rates
- Departmental and Provincial Budgets
- Provincial Borders
- Build queues for out-of-province towns

These topics are open for discussion here and in the citizens forum.

POLLS
Official Settlement Poll
Discussions
How do we define our provinces?
Should the next cities be part of Bohemia Provice? Citizen Discussion encouraged
Valhalla Build Queues

I think Valhalla (our city to be built tonight) should build a couple spearmen and tehn a settler. I'm posting this here because the city is not yet officially part of Bohemia and it is therefore up to the Domestic Dept. to post its build queues.

Congrats FionnMcCumhall. Welcome to the Domestic Department Leader's Club. If you have any questions or I can be of any assistance, please PM me.

I REALLY like the new logo for the Department. Very well done, as usual.

I think the next 4 cities should be part of Bohemia. I believe our "core" cities need to constitute our Capital Province. Once the viewable map is enlarged, we can discuss Provinces and their borders, but Bohemia should stay as it will be, hopefully. The first 5 cities.

Please cast your vote in the Council Vote for Culture Leader.

I noticed you do not have a chat rep. Im not sure if you think you would need one, but itd be good to have one just incase both of you are unable to make it. If i am chosen i will uphold all that the Dom Dept. represents. Well please think about this. I am available and would love to fill the void.

The Great Iguanaman

Today is Wednesday. Turn chat is schedule today and i am asking for citizen imput on what valhalla should produce next after it bulds our next settler. I propose a spear, then a worker to help our other worker

I propose a spearman, then a worker to help our other worker from the city of bavaria.

Since our President banned me from the #demogame chat room in the midst of our debate I will continue my remarks here.

You get one point for being the first leader to post turn chat instructions but then you lose 100 points for posted only RESERVED. Those are not instructions. Where's the build queue for Valhalla? You made one post in a thread that has had only 51 views, didn't get any response, and then you threw in the towel and got a great big case of apathetic! It is your job as one of the most powerful leaders in our government to get off your duff and solicit citizen input. Why didn't you make a thread in the citizens' forum about the Valhalla build queues?

And you are right, your city #3 placement poll did not please me. What I was going to say before our President unilaterally and without warnig kicked me from the chat room was that you should be posting proposed polls in the appropriate discussion thread. This allows for citizens to give input about the poll question, options and format. If you are not going to do this then you should take great care to include popular options. Perhaps you don't realize it but by excluding options you are getting a skewed vision of the will of the people.

i have posted a new poll since i think its only fair we decide on a new location due to the discovery of iron working. its located here

Originally posted by donsig
Where's the build queue for Valhalla? You made one post in a thread that has had only 51 views, didn't get any response, and then you threw in the towel and got a great big case of apathetic!

in response i quote this about the build queue of valhalla
Please share your views on:
- New City Placement
- Wonder Building
- Science/Luxury/Tax Rates
- Departmental and Provincial Budgets
- Provincial Borders
- Build queues for out-of-province towns
its at the top of the thread
but your right i should open a discusion thread on valhalla

Donsig. The chat was over, It was my duty as a chat op to do so. I told you to apologize to Fionn for your remarks, and I want Fionn to do the same. Please stop this flame war. If you want to continue it in pm, then do so. If you want the citizens to hear about it, then post it there (the citizens forum). Yes, this is a warning. (and I'm trying to be impartial. ;))

Originally posted by Chieftess
Donsig. The chat was over, It was my duty as a chat op to do so. I told you to apologize to Fionn for your remarks, and I want Fionn to do the same. Please stop this flame war. If you want to continue it in pm, then do so. If you want the citizens to hear about it, then post it there (the citizens forum). Yes, this is a warning. (and I'm trying to be impartial. ;))

Since the turn chat was over what reason was there to stop a discussion between a citizen and two of our countries leaders? You kicked me from the #demogame and #civfanatics chat rooms without even a warning! I was in the midst of trying to tell our leaders about posting proposed polls in the appropriate discussion threads before actually starting the polls. You abruptly stopped that discussion and now we have two new polls that once again were posted in haste!

I will not apologize to Fionn for I do not think I did anything wrong. Nor do I expect an apology from him. We were having a spirited discussion but it was no flame war.

I expect this ban you have placed on me to be lifted promptly.

I have the chat log, and I warned you stop chat/threadjacking!

Originally posted by donsig

Since the turn chat was over what reason was there to stop a discussion between a citizen and two of our countries leaders? You kicked me from the #demogame and #civfanatics chat rooms without even a warning! I was in the midst of trying to tell our leaders about posting proposed polls in the appropriate discussion threads before actually starting the polls. You abruptly stopped that discussion and now we have two new polls that once again were posted in haste!

I will not apologize to Fionn for I do not think I did anything wrong. Nor do I expect an apology from him. We were having a spirited discussion but it was no flame war.

I expect this ban you have placed on me to be lifted promptly.

I see no reason why we should be forced to say ever move we make. I post an informational poll and you job on my case for just trying to gather information!

If you wish to continue to insult the science and domestic departments than you do so, but I am ending my part in this discussion now.

is there a reason why my thread is getting the spam posts if its spam im still trying to understanding that rule

Originally posted by Chieftess
I have the chat log, and I warned you stop chat/threadjacking!

Would you please post the chat log so we can all see it? I downloaded the log from the turn thread and it only goes up to time stamp 20:15 which was long before you kicked me out.

Originally posted by FionnMcCumhall
is there a reason why my thread is getting the spam posts if its spam im still trying to understanding that rule

No, not really spam. Just off topic for this thread. Hint...Hint...;)

As i noted in your Valhalla build thread, building a worker follwed by a settler might not mean the city has enough time to reach level 3 (ie we will we wasting shields while the city grows to 3) maybe we could build a military unit to aid in the forthcomming offensive (if it is so decided to embark apon war)

oh and btw i know its off topic (which seems to be going around alot in here) but maybe donsig should open a disgruntled citizens club, or maybe we need a thread (not to be insulting just pointing out) "respond to what donsig has said today"...............

Please cast your vote in this council vote for the Governor of Bohemia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom