The Steady Ledger

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Welcome to the Steady Ledger, Fanatika's new bookkeeping/accounting office. Quite simply, we monitor thread transaction activity for our clients and post them in the Revenue thread once per turn chat. The cost of this service is only 10% of all revenue reported. This fee can and should be taken from "the void." Our fee will be administered at time of report.

NOTE: We also offer free consultation should you have any other bookkeeping needs. No job is too large or too small--please stop in!

Use the Steady Ledger-- and get on with your Fanatikan life!

Client List

BCLG100
Xing Xiang Herbal and Garden Store
The Safari
The Designer Warehouse
Fanatikan Copyright Association

disorganizer
Rebel Pub and Brewery

jdd2007
ISaaC'S of Fanatika

@bclg--- I will keep an eye on your thread until next Wednesday(assuming that is the t/c date). Since today' s turnchat has already happened, I will grant the next two turnchats as your freebies.

@the browsing public....why not give it a shot? You could have one full week to turn your back on the tedium and enjoy my services for free. I am removing the 10g out-clause so you can try my service at no risk. :)

could you do the books for the designert warehouse safari and for xing xang also ill give you an extra 10 gold per shop every time you bump it up from page 2

donovan are you doing the books for the buissness of mine as you have not told me yes or no

also can you add armies r us to my list and have you done my purchase for designer warehouse jd got summin i think

Top Bottom