In which area should we build our next city?

In which of the areas shown on the map in the 1st post should our next city be built?

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • C

• D

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • E

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Abstain

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklektikos

Eponymous
Please choose one of the areas specified on the map below:

The areas are based on the city groupings shown on the map used in SAaM's original info-poll.

Once the area has been decided, I will post a quick-poll to decide the exact placement of the city within the chosen area.

This poll will run for 48 hours or until quorum is reached

Can you ask FortyJ and supply us with the name of the next city?

I believe choice B would be a good spot. It would be a good food/production city + be away from the battles. So it might become a very good strong haven if anything does happens. Of course if not choise B.... then choice D would be nice.

The Registry of City Names is located in the Cartographic Front Office. I will have the updated officer list within the next day, but the citizen honors will not change.

BTW, we will likely be getting two settlers during the next turn chat. I believe the more urgent need is to block American expansion into our lands, which is why I voted for D. However, I believe the second settler should go to B for use as another settler farm to continue our peaceful expansion to the north and northwest.

I voted for "D". I believe in the same spot I've always chosen. The second Settler should go in "E". That one should be on the corner hill just beyond the mountains.

I don't believe we need another Settler factory in the West. We've got two there now. The city we place in "D" can produce a city quickly and even Bremershaven can poduce a city. We just need to go East.

I voted for D. After that do C then B.

So, are we voting for one area or two? We have one settler now and another will be ready in six turn chats, er, six turns.

The first settler should go to D. We should then send a settler to the far northeast of E(to cut off American expansion).

D, then E (those wheat fields will be great).

D,we must block Americans.Than E for same reason (and the wheat).

I believe it's 18.

The quorum is reached (18)

This is a great poll Ek, and an example of how quickly we can reach quorum when leaders lead and present issues in a clear manner.

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom