Easter Egg found in PTW!!!

No trigger, you have to add the unit in the editor.

Its in the ptw/units folder, as shown above, but not the text/pediatxt (where I added the text).

i wonder i you could use hi, , elvis advisors, maybe ike leaderheads [prez for early elvis, and best leader head set i've seen] to make good 25th civ? can a 25th operate [AI only] - you choose from 25 but only 24 humans? i'm still jonesing for my amazon preorder....

yeah free shipping and still waiting...

waiting for elvis

maybe you could use him as a prince [2nd kind of leader]

:lol: Hurray!

I was about to say: Carthage's leader is Elvis??? But now I understand...way to go Firaxis!

Hey, another easter egg: beat the game and watch the credits. I sympathize with certain programmers now...

CG

Originally posted by hahntsak
i wonder i you could use hi, , elvis advisors, maybe ike leaderheads
There already is an elvis leaderhead for download in the C&C forums, and lots of others. :)

I was about to say: Carthage's leader is Elvis???
It should be a modern age great leader for the Americans, used to rush-build the "Graceland" small wonder. :p ;) :lol:

you could always have him as "the king" in the Regicide games??

a lil unit tinkering is all it takes!

Ah, he's pretty useless as a unit, but I still think its cool, respect to all the Civ2 players. :D

Thanks Firaxis. ;)

Originally posted by joespaniel

There already is an elvis leaderhead for download in the C&C forums, and lots of others. :)

It should be a modern age great leader for the Americans, used to rush-build the "Graceland" small wonder. :p ;) :lol:

yeah, i know but ike flic parts are better and just use the elvis advisors and him as your king or prince - oops i forgot its the "artist formerly known as prince" maybe that's why there's a princess but no prince? and Queen is actually 4 guys so it's just the king and princess.... whew .. i agree with the graceland wonder... i was ther 3 different times once wrote something for somebody but it was long time ago i think they clean the wall outside once or twice a year...

you could always have him as "the king" in the Regicide games?? a lil unit tinkering is all it takes![/QUOTE

This is exactly what I am looking for. Can you please help me out with 'a lil tinkering' as I am clueless when it comes to this. I am headed over to the mods board now to see if I can find the Elvis leader heads.

Thank You

Wahaha...

NOW I understand that photo at the end of the Credits! :D

Originally posted by lnin0
Can you please help me out with 'a lil tinkering' as I am clueless when it comes to this.
Everything I know about customizing the game I learned from the Tutorial Threads in C&C. :)

no attack or defense, so he can't have an attack animation. He could be captured I think, if you want another elvis... does the elives actually do anything? guess you could always replace workers with elvis's, if you want to degrade the guy to peasant...

Top Bottom