Term 4 - Science Department : War is a Science

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunning1

Emperor
So what should we research next? Right now we are researching Chilvary and by this poll it looks like the people want to go for Military Tradition in the long run...So what do you think?

Originally posted by gunning1
The first thing I will do is appoint Strider as Chat Rep. :)

Should I be honored?

Also.... You might want to start a discussion over what we should do whenn the lose the effects of the GL.

Well, I voted Military Tradition as well. Not because I feel it is the most important tech, just that I think we should head there directly and build the Academy.

@gunning: you need to post an approval poll if you want strider as chatrep. he needs to pass that poll.

Gunning
I'd like to suggest that you modify your t/c instructions to include additional technologies (or at least a link to the science queue poll). It is quite likely that we will receive Chivalry next turn from the Great Library.

The honorable science minister should make plans it the perspective that Fanatika will soon loose the benefits of its Great Library. Just to be prepared if we get Education sooner than we hope.

As you know, the benefits of the Great Library are lost due to Education. I am asking science if there are any possible tech trades that we can make.

Well, when I can download the save, I'll check for some trades. Oh yeah, Congratulations for entering the 4,000 post group! :D

yes out of interest i have been doing all science trades for the past 2 terms who is actually meant to do them?

The only two that I could find that were not like 30 gpt were America: Education and 195 gold (too much) and Russia: Education and Furs.

Remember, we are at 0% science. If we did research, say, 50%, that could very well be like 30gpt that we don't have. (i.e., if we made 50gpt at 0%, we'd be making 20gpt at 50%). It's like letting others do the research for us while we... expand.

well the thing is wasnt it decided in the first term that science did trades because there was so much confusion over it

We could try to buy invention. As you all know it is very cold in Russia and they would gladly give us the secrets of invention if we export furs to them and give them the secrets of our educational system. If we did this we could also give our education system to America in return for dyes. Perhaps someday we could sell dyed furs to the Russians? We could make those two deals and then sell incense and furs to Rome for 16gpt, WM and 50g. We could then turn around and buy Babylonian ivory for 16gpt, WM and 155g. We currently have 4 luxuries in our connected cities and have the ability to build markets. We currently have 5 unconnected cities, mainly in the northwest. Tarkingrad is our sole non-northern unconnected city. We should also consider giving education to France and England. We do not want them getting too far behind America!

Reprinted from DFZ #27 with permission of Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom