Military Strategy: Four Rally Points Against India

Donovan Zoi

The Return
Please read this carefully and discuss. I may not be able to give much more input on this due to time constraints, but I will try to check in on this. I have also posted in the Military thread for General Falcon's approval.

I have set 4 rally points(points for our troops to meet and attack):

- Plex Mountain(mountain 2 tiles south of Plexenburg)

-Grandmastoria(for Hafenland units approaching Huntington - also to be used for Hyderabad)

-Sturmandrang(for SW Province units approahing Humtington);

-Northern Front(for all northern units-to be engaged at the DPs discretion).

Units should arrive at these points and should be unleashed once 4 or more units are there. I would once again leave the moving of these troops to the DP. I lined these up in a way so that the DP could just go to Bavaria's city screen and arrow through the cities to make the changes. Cities with no instruction under them can be bypassed.

Also, we would need to cut this budget by 400-600g as all the upgrades I have here total just over 2500g. Most knight upgrades are necessary as are all frontline pike upgrades.

Also, please note my idea for Palanthus. I think it's a good one. Please let me know what you think.

BAVARIA
send knight to Northern Front

KYOTO
rush knight-180; send to Grandmastoria
send all knights in vicinity to Grandmastoria
upgrade pike-60

EKLEKTOCHTITLAN
switch courthouse to knight; send to Sturmandrang

SHIMONISEKI
send pike to Dapperdan

VALHALLA
rush 2 pikes-120
switch to knight and rush-120; send to Northern Front

(TOKYO)

OCTAVINIUM
upgrade 2 pikes-120

PLEXENBURG
send spear for upgrade(Kells)-80
send vicinity knight to Plex Mountain

MORGANA
send musket to Valhalla

(DACULA)

TLAXCALA
rush knight-84; send to Sturmandrang

KAGOSHIMA
send 2 elite knights thru Iroqois lands and send to Plex Mountain

NARA
send army and 2 knights to Plex Mountain

(PENGUIN)

KUHKAFF
upgrade 2 pikes-120
rush knight-140; send to Northern Front

ZORGONZOLIA
send knight to Grandmastoria
Zorgonzolia needs entertainers or it will revolt next turn!

SERENITY
upgrade 2 pikes-120
switch market to knight; send to Grandmastoria

BREMERSHAVEN
switch musket to knight; send to Northern Front

YOKOHAMA
switch library to musket; rush-84
send knight to Plex Mountain

NEW FALCON'S NEST
send area knights to Sturmandrang
rush knight-96

STRIDER'S HAVEN
upgrade pike-60 and send to Northern Front

KELLS
rush knight-96; send to Plex Mountain
upgrade 2 pikes- 120

(HAKODATE)

THE BURROW
send 4 knights, 3 catapults and sword to Northern Front
knight ready in 2 turns; send to Northern Front

ISE
upgrade pike-60 and send to Dapperdan

TOYAMA
send knight to Plex Mountain

(NOVGOROD)

PALANTHUS
Try this idea.....switch to settler, put entertainers to work
By turning Palanthus into a settler factory, we can use settlers to add 2 population to production cities and frontline cities(pop 7+= better defense). This will enhance our growth greatly as we wait for hospitals.

PADMATIVA
send 3 knights to Northern Front
switch from courthouse to knight;rush-100; send to Northern Front

(NEW PDX)

NAERVA
switch musket to knight; rush-100; send to Northern Front
upgrade veteran pike-60

CUERNAVACA
switch from courthouse to knight; rush-100; send to Sturmandrang

STURMANDRANG
switch from courthouse to knight; rush-204; it's there!

(BIZEN)

CLEVELAND(THE HIGHLANDS)
upgrade spear- 80

TARKINGRAD
upgrade pike-60

PENSACOLA

CIVANATORIA
switch from temple to knight; rush-72; send to Northern Front thru Kuhkaff

NOCSFIEDERA
switch from granary to sword;rush-24; fortify
send 2 pikes to fortify mountain on northern road due south of Indian SoD

GRANMASTORIA
keep units there to hold that city!

DAPPERDAN
switch to barracks
upgrade 2 pikes on next turn

TRADER'S INN
switch courthouse to longbowman; rush-56

LENINGRADO
send 4 knights to Northern Front

(GOONIDOM)

(LECKOPOLIS)

Once again, cities in parentheses need not be changed. This plan will give us:

Northern Front: 20 knights etc, some arriving late from South Donut
Grandmastoria: 10 knights
Plex Mountain: 9 knights and 1 army
Sturmandrang: 4 units

I haven't checked South Doughnut's garrisons recently, but I trust your plan leaves some knights in the area. America and England could declare war soon...

Also, I would like to complete Padmativa's courthouse. It will be more productive with the court, and it will beable to produce knights faster.

I think that is a good idea. The only problem might be competing with others for funds from Domestic, though I will talk to Fionn about that.

Actually, Octavian, my plan would include temporarily relieving South Doughnut of all it knights. However, Leningrado would be left with 3 pikemen and Padmativa at least two pikes(I can't recall).

As we don't have an alliance or RoP with the Americans, I may consider leaving some of the knights back until we do(should their musket enter our borders). But keep in mind, the North Province needs every offensive unit we can send to stave off those elephants and reclaim our land.

@amirsan - my plan would not touch your aqueduct, as I understand its importance. The spearman being sent for upgrade is already garrisoned there. Once we have some knights on Plex Mountain, the city of Plexenburg should not have to worry about being attacked.

Your plan will leave one of my cities unguareded: Shimonsky. I dont like that...

@Goonie, I believe there are two units currently defending Shimonoseki or I wouldn't have made that call. Besides, we need to send as many units to the front lines as possible so the Indians don't even have a chance to get near your towns.

This is scary time for all of us but I believe this plan will get us back on solid ground. I would appreciate your understanding and support during these most trying of times.

To be honest, I am far more worried about retaking our lost cities in the north than engaging the Indians in their lands. Our alliances will keep them busy...our first objective should be to take back what was taken from us. A large strike force should be assembled in the north...enough to take all of those cities within a few turns. Once this is occomplished, we can move all of our offensive troops to the south.

My 2 fanatikans worth:

I basically agree with eyrei
As for my city (Naerva) I cannot see any objections on my part for changing from musket to knight - provided that there is enough defensive units in the North Province in case anthing goes wrong.
I support any action that does not jeopardize more of our lands and cities.

Paalikles
Mayor of Naerva
(term 4 deputy governor of N.P)

Top Bottom