Industrial Ages - The Wonder Plan

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
As my last act as Domestic Advisor i shall start up the discussion on the potential building of wonders. Also should we start prebuilding for wonders before hand or wait. Also what Wonders are the most important to us in the long run. So lets get the discussion on :).

Below is a list of Great and Small Wonders we can build once we discover their respective techs, or meet specified requirements.

Code:
[b]Great Wonders		Cost		Culture		Requires[/b]
[i]Universal Suffrage	800 sheilds	4 per turn	Industrialization
Theory of Evolution	600 sheilds	3 per turn	Scientific Method
Hoover Dam		800 sheilds	2 per turn	Electricity[/i]

[b]Small Wonders		Cost		Culture		Requires[/b]
[i]Intelligence Agency	400 sheilds	1 per turn	Espionage
Pentagon		400 sheilds	1 per turn	3 armies in the field
Wall Street		300 sheilds	2 per turn	5 banks in cities we control
Military Academy	400 sheilds	1 per turn	in production
Iron Works		300 sheilds	2 per turn	Iron & Coal in city radius[/i]

I think we can all agree, we need to build Hoover's Dam, and soon! The production benefits are too large to imagine...

I also doubt that any of our cities will have coal and iron in them, so the Iron Works should not be something to rely on.

I think we should commence prebuilding for hoover in our most productive city :)!!

We're going to need Hoover's (obviously), and I think it would serve us well to build the Academy and Pentagon ASAP. The combination of extra production and increased Army capability will make us a military force to be reckoned with.

I wouldn't mind seeing feasibility reports for when we should begin prebuilding Hoover's Dam... I'll see if I can't work on that next time I have access to Civ (Tomorrow)

From what I gave seen the military is already a fordce to be reckoned with.
Shouldn't Wall Street be a higher priority?

Just to note, the recent establishment of an embassy in Greece has shown that Newton's University will be completed in Athens in 8 turns.

Hoover Dam and ToE are high priority for culture and we will see that we get one if not both of those wonders.

-Plexus, Culture Minister

Hoover Dam and ToE are high priority for culture and we will see that we get one if not both of those wonders.

A worthy goal, and I like the tone of grim determination. We should be laying the foundation for both of these necessities.

Feodor :borg:

Top Bottom