• Kuhkaff [i]Recommended by the Domestic Department[/i]

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Other/abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donovan Zoi

The Return

We have three settlers coming out of the North Province, two of which should appear during the next turnchat. Where should we send these settlers?

Site 1 - This was Site R in Chieftess' informational poll. The Domestic Department agrees with this selection and believes it should be the first choice.

Site 2 - This site will provide another nice harbor town on our northern shore and will secure our land from any possible foreign settlement.

Site 3 - This site will also provide much commerce through an eventual harbor, and will put continued cultural pressure on the American city of Denver.

Kuhkaff - Sending a settler here will increase the size of this city by 2. This would come in handy as Kuhkaff is currently producing the Small Wonder, Military Academy, and two extra population points could enhance the city's production nicely.

Please choose the best 3 sites or select a site of your own using Other/Abstain and posting your choice. The attached map provides possible harbor output for each coastal city.

Related discussion

Term 6 - The North Province
Androbius Settler

This poll will run through the beginning of Wednesday's turnchat

Bump...

There is a turn chat tonight, so please participate in this poll if you have not already done so.

*BUMP!*

The poll was 10-10-5-5, now it's 10-10-5-6. Where are the other two votes? There's no abstain vote selected...

Ack, I did not noticed that this was a multi choice poll.

I shall state my vote choice here (And hopefully it can be changed, due to my fast reading >_<)

I shall vote for:
Choice 1: Site 1 Recommended by the Domestic Department (still wating on this change)
Choice 2: Site 2 Recommended by the North Province (still wating on this change)
Choice 4: Kuhkaff Recommended by the Domestic Department (This one is already entered)

Hopefully I shall take my time in reading The actual post before casting my vote

Please don't vote for site #3. It is a waste of a good Settler and will seriously hurt the growth of The North Province.

Top Bottom