Term 7-- The South Doughnut Coast: Gateway to the East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehecatl Atzin

Lore Master
Phew! a weekend of offroad racing is great for the spirit but does a number on your civing duties! :D Behold at last, the thread of The South Doughnut Coast Feud (since this is a monarchy and all ;) )
Last term link is found here!
Term 6 thread

This is the place where you will most likely find me :D and anything of interest to the Feud should be posted here, you can also find the sudgested build queues up for discussion.

EA

-reserved-

HAHA!! at last I know hot to post pics! (thanks CG :goodjob: ) Behold! a picture of our fair feud! Ain't she grand? :) It may not look like much, but give her a little time and she'll grow on 'ya.

If possible, culture would like the Leningrado market build changed to a university. And for Padmativa, I would like to see either a cathedral or a university in the near future.

Originally posted by Plexus
If possible, culture would like the Leningrado market build changed to a university. And for Padmativa, I would like to see either a cathedral or a university in the near future.

I have been thinking of having more cultural buildings in the Feud and not just the temples and libraries, but I do want the economic aspect secured before we start building culture, on the other hand, we are a border feud and a war with the States isn't in the horizon to take control of the rest of the feud, so I am inclined to agree. Tell you what, a post/discussion shall be made to get the citizens input on what should the feud be building.

EA

A poll concerning the new CoL amendments and their effect on Governors has been posted here. Please vote.

Please participate in this poll on the renaming of the cities of Quellewasser province. Approval was overwhelming in the first poll last week, but we missed quorum by a vote.

Langrave Feodor

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!

American Cavalry captured 10 of our workers, and are set to attack Padmativa! Time to switch to war time production! :soldier:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom