Turnchat 110 BC, Monday June 16th. 2000 GMT(4pm EST)

Science

If enough turns are played to finish Polytheism (due in 8 at current %) go for Monarchy next, and look at trades to see if Poly can be traded for Currency or Construction. (Oct, how do you want to handle it if Poly can be traded?)

In the meantime I'll run another discussion and poll to see if game progress has changed any minds on research priorities.

Edit If my position comes up for city naming, please name it "nafstac". If you're wondering what it means, look at my "location" and read the city name backwards... :D

Noshuret

Legion, Legion, Library

Gorina

Library, Legion, Legion

Penguinadua

Spearman, settler

Nur Gisnod

Spearman, settler

Xak Tsaroth

warrior, warrior, warrior, warrior

Tyvek

Legion, settler

Please switch the citizen from working the gold hill to one of the mined grasslands.

Military Instructions

Beguin the attack as planed in Falcon02's previous instructions and also CivGeneral's Plans in the Citizens section :).

Preturn save

Turn 5

Turn 7

As the calendar moves from backwards to forwards, we find that we are faced with a host of different decisions. Which government type should we choose? Which city sites do we settle next? How far into Egypt do we want to wage war to avenge our three lost swordsmen near Memphis? Are we ready to phase out the military structure and start to build improvements?

Let's see what we can figure out by Friday, shall we?

Thanks,

DZ

Top Bottom