Advanced Land Mine

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
This Unit is from Pesoloco's Original Land Mine. The Top of the Mine has been re-colored to Black in order to show the difference. It is intended as an Upgrade for the Land Mine. Kinboat was kind to do the re-color work for me.
...I darkened the Large and Small pcx files, made a new units_32.pcx file, and changed the .ini file. Also changed all the sounds a little. Again, Basic Credit goes to Pesoloco for this unit and a big thanks to Kinboat for re-coloring it according to my request.
Size: 398 KB
Get the Download here: http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads4/Advanced_Land_Mine.zip

Enjoy

:)

Very astute of you zulu9812, I thought that was clearly understood from my post. Also stated in the Read Me with the Unit. ...and it is actually Pesoloco's unit but Kinboat placed the colors and I made all the sounds so I only take credit for the sounds and PCX Tweaks and the Units_32.pcx. You must not believe that a unit needs sounds to dismiss at least my small part concerning this unit. Guess you play with no sounds. There is an Old saying: "Better to have them think you a Fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt'.

Here is the Preview...just the same as Pesoloco's Original Land Mine but with a Black Top.

Attachments

• advanced land mine.gif
    advanced land mine.gif
    528 bytes · Views: 2,013
You are very welcome ocedius, I really wanted an Upgrade Land Mine for my game so I could set different Stats. I set the 1st Land Mine with electricity and the Advanced Land Mine with Electronics but that is just my opinion and for an MOD I have been working on.

The Real Thanks goes to Pesoloco for the unit in the first place and to Kinboat for being kind enough to place the Black color on the Tops for me. Due to software limitations, I could only Flood Fill and this Ruined the subtle Light Reflections emitting from the 2 lights on the Land Mine. I did not List this unit as a "New" unit simply because it is Pesoloco's Original Land Mine unit re-colored. I only take credit for the sounds and minor pcx changes.

Just wanted to share it with anyone wanting an upgrade for the Land Mine. Glad you can use it. Some of the more simple units can really be Fun to add to the game. Many ways to edit this unit and although I do not use the Run, (I have the setting Immobile and place Mines with transport units and airpdrop), I made a working sound for any who do. Very simple but Fun unit to play with.

I like the Fact that Both Land Mines also Kill settlers and workers, really slows the AI down lol.

Top Bottom