• Aqueduct in Wandering Gnome Hills

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Temple in Hieraconopolis (spelling??)

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Temple in Asyut

• Library in Giza

• No / Abstain (vote but don't approve any)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Cash rushes have been requested as follows. Should these be approved?

This is a multi-choice poll. All items which get a majority of votes cast will remain as rushes in the Aug 31 TC.
  • Aqueduct in North Shore 80g
  • Aqueduct in Babs Landing 136g
  • Aqueduct in Wandering Gnome Hills 80g
  • Temple in Hieraconopolis (spelling??) 160g
  • Temple in Asyut 152g
  • Library in Giza 160g

See the domestic thread and budget thread for a history of and commentary on these requests.

This poll will remain open for 24 hours, or until the next turnchat.

My opinion is that the Esquiline cities don't need to remain worker factories for very much longer because we are already at or near size 12 in most of the core cities. Instead, we now know the potential for courthouses under Democracy and we should finish the aqueducts for growth, and then follow with courthouses to make these cities at least somewhat productive.

We still need workers in general, Dave. Even if the Size 12 Plan was a bust, there is still much opportunity to improve our lands, and I don't feel we have the necessary workforce to do so.

I am all for budget spending for perimeter culture, however. :)

:( I am sorely disappointed that even though the Aqueducts got minimal support in this poll, they were still rushed.

Just because something gets one or two votes does not make it a confirmation. I have the greatest hope that the new administration will have the ability to better interpret polls of this kind.

Dave,

There was some confusion on the 8/31 chat. The pre-turn stuff was started, but that was all that happened due to time pressures, and nobody else at the chat able to play the save!

Hopefully this won't cause too many problems.

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom