Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Once again, it's past time to choose settlement locations. (Is it just me, or are the turnchats closer together this term? :crazyeye: )

Four choices this time are the green, blue (the dark one), black, and white as donated in this map by tao. The black and white sites are adjusted from the original map due to discussion.

For balance with previous discussion and polls on settlling to the east, sites I and J from this map are also up for consideration.

This poll is multi-choice, please vote for each option you think should be a priority for this play session. The poll will remain open until the next turn chat starts. Sorry the duration is so short, but I think some input is better than no input.

Link to discussion thread

J, look at the prety horsies!!! and then we can ride them, and our enemies will tremble, TREMBLE :saiyan:

ybbor, we already have horsies :) At most we can prevent others from getting them too.

I prefer the green location. The settlers already in transit from last TC will double our presence in the east, but we also need a productive city in or primary core.

The green and blue sites on the first map have been settled in the turn chat today.

Why don't we run a quick poll with Black, White, I, and J. Maybe even the light blue and orange of the first map. :)

Top Bottom