C3C version of Civ2 Standard Earth (150x120)

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
I converted this map from C3MT. It's essentially a "clean" map with a few exceptions. I added in rivers that the converter missed (Patomic, river on the Hawaiian Island, parts of the Nile River), and went over all the rivers again with the river tool, since it didn't make floodplains. I've left Babylon as grasslands, since that's how Civ2 had them. The Civ2 starting locations are also there (they're not civ specific yet, and North America has the Souix starting location).

There's also a few tiles that are off (i.e., there's a desert next to the Aztec starting location when there should be plains). For some reason, I can't change those tiles... Adding desert to where the Sumeria start is adds 2 plains tiles to the Persian Gulf (atleast it was like that 6,000 years ago! :yeah:).

Attachments

• civ2world.zip
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,733
Just to note, because the Ottomans and Byzantines essentially reside on the same tile, I'm going to make 2 versions with starting locations.

First will have the Ottomans a few tiles SE, and the neighboring civs slightly rearranged.

Second will move the Ottomans to the Souix startion location, and make a 6/3/4 Souix Cavalry. (or, it could be 6/2/4).

Top Bottom