mVI - Swiss defense

mitsho

Deity
Ok, I'll try to start a new sg. It's on 1.22 and it's not a variant, but a changed conquest. To me as a Swiss, it was a bit insulting not to see Switzerland in the Napoleonic conquest. Ok, the timespan is wrong, by 1800, Switzerland was already sooked up by Napoleon, but nevertheless, I wanted Switzerland to be in there. So I quickly edited them in and rolled the wheel of time back to 1798:

As you see, they are in a poor condition (although I don't get France to attack Switzerland. Is there a way to do this?) and we gonna help them! Who is with me?

Roster:
1 mitsho
2 zurichuk

The scenario can be downloaded here. But to get it work, there are some graphics necessary. Please download them from this thread. You just simply download the swiss-civ there and then copy the files in the art/flics, art/advisors and art/Leaderheads folders. Then please test it once, but it should work!

Who wants to play? mitsho

Man Mitsho, this was the kind of map I had expected the other sg to be. I wish I could join, but I'll need to finish my UR1 game first. Good luck in this one though :smoke:

grüezi! well with a name like zurichuk how could i ignore this? depending on the level I would be interested in playing the Swiss, sounds quite a difficult challenge though.

@cizzewalk which other sg? but ok....

@zurickuk ;) of course. It is quite impossible, but nevertheless we'll try to win... :) and of course, difficulty has to be easy, I thought of warlord... :)

And up it goes, and I go advert some more... mitsho

I would join, but stuff in RL is killing my free time as of now. I'll be lurking when I have time though, I guess. Good luck!

Top Bottom