Apolyton AI Chat with Soren Johnson

Adam Wallock

Chieftain
I don't know if it's OK to do this but...

Here is a transcript (from my Mirc Buffer) of the entire 3 hour chat with Soren Johnson yesterday.

I don't want to step on any toes and I don't have an account at Apolyton right now, but I thought people would like to read it.

ADMIN: If this is somehow unethical please remove this post from the forum.

Attachments

• soren_johnson_transcript.zip
    41.3 KB · Views: 223
If someone could edit out all the garbage and extract all the most interesting stuff and post it here, I might find the time to read a summary.....

BTW, youre probably right in that this can't be re-produced without poly's and probably sj's permission........but I wouldn't know (or care:))

Modifying the mIRC texted right now.
I don't want to step on any toes and I don't have an account at Apolyton right now, but I thought people would like to read it.
BTW, youre probably right in that this can't be re-produced without poly's and probably sj's permission
Can't see how it would be illegal to post a conversation he had a part of. Want to see a prime site that would be shutdown if that was true? goto [removed by me]. Better yet. If you want to know the site then PM me. it isn't appropriate for the youngsters in the audience.

Here is a mostly modified Soren_Johnson.txt. I am about 4/5ths of the way thru. Got to go to a fundraiser so I will work on it more in a few hours. I tried to move the sentences around so they made sense. Warning: I am human. I am sure I made more than one mistake in here even though I was being careful. Good reading.

Transcript modification is completed.

If you find that easier to read than the original transcript then WOW!

A few paragraphs would be nice...and it would be nicer if someone else sorted that...not for me -because I've read it all- but for others LIKE me :crazyeyes

Not sure how it could have been made better. I basically took out all the questions that Soren didn't answer and put all the lines together that belonged together so you didn't have to jump back an forth between people shouting junk.

Maybe you should sort it out for 'others LIKE you' instead of complaining about all hard work I did. I could have just read through it just like you did and said **** everyone else, like you did, but I decided to try to help others out.

Top Bottom