Tomb of the Unknown King FF VIII wonder gfx

DJ Bonebraker

a.k.a Laura
This is my rendition of the Tomb of the Unknown king from FF VIII. For those of you who actually could tolerate the horrid UI/magic casting-item use system to reach this point in the game, the tomb is where you can get the Brothers guardian force (after you beat them in a long, gruelling battle, of course).

In my final fantasy mod, it replaces the Mausolleum of Masollos. It could also be used as some great leader's tomb or a mountain temple or something like that as well. :)

Files and preview at the end of the post, as usual

Thank you. I'll use this as Sipan's Tomb in Mesoamerica Conquest. :goodjob:

I played FFVIII, and finished it with all characters maxed out. Even defeating Omega Weapon. But you're right, the junction and magic system here is HORRIBLE. :ack: FF IX was much better.

Thanks for the positive response, guys. Since Kinboat has released his Minotaur unit, I've decided to re-assign the tomb as a replacement for The Statue of Zeus (since the Brothers GF in FF VIII was a pair of Minotaurs), and have it crank out a Minotaur every 5 turns, vice ancient cavalry.

Thank you. I'll use this as Sipan's Tomb in Mesoamerica Conquest.

Interesting you should mention this, Dann, since I was thinking about adding Sipan's Tomb to my Epic game mod (Tweaked Out Civ III) using these graphics. Sipan's Tomb is the one in Bonampak with all the nifty murals on the walls, right? I was going to add it in either the ancient or early middle age tech tree.

@Winter: Familliar? In what way? Have you played FF VIII, or is it similar to something else? :confused:

Top Bottom