world congress issue

slyone14

Warlord
So i finally got the world congress in my Portugal game, and the leader/host proposed an embargo against poor Zulu who was wooooping them. My issue is i didnt vote, is this usual? Did i miss something? How do i vote, i was smooching the host. Please let me know, ty

So i finally got the world congress in my Portugal game, and the leader/host proposed an embargo against poor Zulu who was wooooping them. My issue is i didnt vote, is this usual? Did i miss something? How do i vote, i was smooching the host. Please let me know, ty

Well when the congress convenes, you cannot go further in game until you vote. When they propose you have to wait until the vote. For instance, on a huge marathon game. You propose and 90 turns later you vote.

Sometimes when I'm smooching my host I get too distracted to vote as well.

Well how do not vote? This can really happen? I am always prompeted to vote, and the screen will not close until I comit my votes.

There's a a long period between voting. If that countdown reaches 0 however, you are prompted to assign delegates, you CAN abstain so you might've accidently pres "Commit Delegates".

Ok, i was also rather intoxicated, so many i dont remember right. Lol

Top Bottom