Feitoria

I would assume that in order to gain the "luxury resource", the tile needs to be improved.

Extra copies of non-tradeable luxury get you? Actually they do, they give you a copy, meaning you can trade away YOUR own copies, seeingas you already get them. But if it's your first copy they only provide you with the happiness.

I would assume that in order to gain the "luxury resource", the tile needs to be improved.

Extra copies of non-tradeable luxury get you? Actually they do, they give you a copy, meaning you can trade away YOUR own copies, seeingas you already get them. But if it's your first copy they only provide you with the happiness.

Yes, a civ that has yet to develop its luxuries isn't going to be much help. Presumably this will rarely (if ever) be the case by the time feitorias can be built.

Again, the extra copy gets you nothing. The first one allows you to trade away your own copies (if any) - you don't need a second to do that. You cannot trade feitoria luxuries. They only give you happiness.

I thought from as soon as it was announced that it'd be nice if it made the tile itself have +5 :c5gold:, so its beneficial for the tile owner as well. Would be fun to take control of some super tiles if you conquered the CS - you could even do it yourself with Portugal, spam them along the coast then steal the city :p Ending up with a free Fort is kinda fun but not really that useful.

Top Bottom